Has Chris Rock been canceled?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
He severely lacked humility and it's just plain weird that he dedicated the entire standup to defending himself about the transgender issue.

I loled maybe 3 times. The glory hole joke was funny. Cumming on preist's face, sure.

His arrogance is just too much for me.
Is bragging about "leaving $15 million on the bus" and how charitable he is, supposed to be funny?

Pretending not to know what punching down means while being paid millions to stand up on stage with his initials covered in diamonds and gold, hanging around his neck, while dedicating an hour of what he was paid by Netflix to protest his innocence and tell us how he was being a victim of misunderstanding.

The whole Dafne anecdote, while touching, it wasn't a joke or funny.
It existed just to make himself look good.
It's like when white people say "I'm not racist, I have a black friend" and then expect everybody to disregard their actions.

The whole thing is lame.
He used to be funny, his show was funny.
His ego took over it seems.

Like Auto said, if you're going to do taboo humor, it better be fucking funny. DC was displaying no humility, he was the hero of every "joke"/rant.
(See: Louis CK clip for reference)

Also, Im with Autoprax, Space Jews, what? :unsure:
Not offensive, just unfunny, poorly constructed joke with no punch line or twist.

There, @Random Guy

Ha, and I've been studying how well Drew Barrymore wields her vulnerability?

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
He severely lacked humility and it's just plain weird that he dedicated the entire standup to defending himself about the transgender issue.

I loled maybe 3 times. The glory hole joke was funny. Cumming on preist's face, sure.

His arrogance is just too much for me.
Is bragging about "leaving $15 million on the bus" and how charitable he is, supposed to be funny?

Pretending not to know what punching down means while being paid millions to stand up on stage with his initials covered in diamonds and gold, hanging around his neck, while dedicating an hour of what he was paid by Netflix to protest his innocence and tell us how he was being a victim of misunderstanding.

The whole Dafne anecdote, while touching, it wasn't a joke or funny.
It existed just to make himself look good.
It's like when white people say "I'm not racist, I have a black friend" and then expect everybody to disregard their actions.

The whole thing is lame.
He used to be funny, his show was funny.
His ego took over it seems.

Like Auto said, if you're going to do taboo humor, it better be fucking funny. DC was displaying no humility, he was the hero of every "joke"/rant.
(See: Louis CK clip for reference)

Also, Im with Autoprax, Space Jews, what? :unsure:
Not offensive, just unfunny, poorly constructed joke with no punch line or twist.

There, @Random Guy
"Punching up/down" was invented by unfunny critics. The best direction for comedians to metaphorically punch is toward said critics. The Daphne story was good, I think that sort of thing helps the trans community. It shows the bigoted that trans people are actual complex individuals, not the amalgamation of talking points plasticbertrand & the Twitterati keep screaming.