Go to Los Angeles and you will die…

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Why do you hate facts so much? Show me where I am wrong. Do you honestly think that thin wristed twink wants to get in a physical confrontation with anyone?
just arguing about Andy Ngo at all....he is a fkn troll who got his comeuppance

he agitates and provokes and then slinks back and hides behind this bullshit claim of journalism

Andy Ngo can get fkd

he is neither a hero nor a victim

generally, I think your Ngo/Portland/GeorgeFloydSummer talking points are totally overblown, honestly

the reality is your arguments are almost all tu quoque strawmen

you use ngo/portland/gfs as a whataboutism any time the left starts to drag the right

that in and unto itself is fallacy and not a viable counter-argument

but, further, I believe that you also tend to exaggerate ngo/portland/gerogefloydsummer in these situations which gives it a straw man aspect as well, where you attempt to build those actions up in to something far bigger and therefore more comparable to what the right (jan 6th, for example) is being criticized for

you could just chalk that up to difference of opinions and priorities, but that is not how I see it shaking out

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Which justifies a targeted act of political violence?

generally, I think your Ngo/Portland/GeorgeFloydSummer talking points are totally overblown, honestly
Im sorry that some facts are inconvenient for your world view. If so much of the left was not turning a blind eye let alone actively apologizing for that crap during the Summer of love, we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.

you use ngo/portland/gfs as a whataboutism any time the left starts to drag the right
I hate the far right and despise the normal right as well. My point is that you shouldn’t call out behavior on the other side while justifying the same exact behavior when it comes from your team.

further, I believe that you exaggerate ngo/portland/gerogefloydsummer in these situations which gives it a straw man aspect as well, where you attempt to build those actions up in to something far bigger and therefore more comparable to what the right (jan 6th, for example)
I’ve also been very vocal in calling out Jan 6.

That said, More people died that summer than from the 6th. people lost their business and livelihoods. Yes- it was a bigger deal.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Andy Ngo is a political antagonist. he runs a troll operation under the guise of journalism. he doxxes and harasses people he thinks are ANTIFA

I'm not sorry he played that game, put himself in the mix, and got his

do you wonder why other "journalists" were not handled the same way?

Portland was basically a one square block area of the city...Chaz fizzled out....as it has been repeatedly reported, the George Floyd protests were majority peaceful, despite incendiary news coverage by GOP outlets attempting to whip up the fear. I'm sorry you're so worked up over the Auto Zone and the false flag police station burned down by the boogaloo boners.

there were 2400+ george floyd protests....and you want to compare death totals from a nationwide reckoning spanning MULTIPLE POLICE SHOOTINGS...with a bunch of dipshits who attempted to overturn the election. I do not see the relevance of comparing the numbers.

Reactions: manbearpig

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Portland was basically a one square block area of the city...
That went on for over 100 days and included a murder. Plus a guy getting kicked in the back of his head execution style.

Chaz fizzled out....
Also had a murder (or 2?) and local residents and businesses being harassed and held hostage, and the left media portrayed it like is was some kind of one love summer camp.

as it has been repeatedly reported, the George Floyd protests were majority peaceful, despite incendiary news coverage by GOP outlets attempting to whip up the fear. I'm sorry you're so worked up over the Auto Zone and the false flag police station burned down by the boogaloo boners.
Just because there were a lot of peaceful protests does not negate what happened in those that went bad. You also forgot to mention that at least 18 people were killed in the melee. Lots of local independent businesses were ransacked, and the fact that you are saying "muh burger king" is nothing but gaslighting and you ignoring the actual reality of what happened.

there were 2400+ george floyd protests....and you want to compare death totals from a nationwide reckoning spanning MULTIPLE POLICE SHOOTINGS...with a bunch of dipshits who attempted to overturn the election. I do not see the relevance of comparing the numbers.
Your point might be valid if I was one of the people downplaying 1/6, which I have never done.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

he agitates and provokes and then slinks back and hides behind this bullshit claim of journalism

Andy Ngo can get fkd

he is neither a hero nor a victim

that in and unto itself is fallacy and not a viable counter-argument

but, further, I believe that you also tend to exaggerate ngo/portland/gerogefloydsummer in these situations which gives it a straw man aspect as well, where you attempt to build those actions up in to something far bigger and therefore more comparable to what the right (jan 6th, for example) is being criticized for

you could just chalk that up to difference of opinions and priorities, but that is not how I see it shaking out
LEAVE MY SIDE ALONE:dancing:

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That went on for over 100 days and included a murder. Plus a guy getting kicked in the back of his head execution style.

Also had a murder (or 2?) and local residents and businesses being harassed and held hostage, and the left media portrayed it like is was some kind of one love summer camp.

Just because there were a lot of peaceful protests does not negate what happened in those that went bad. You also forgot to mention that at least 18 people were killed in the melee. Lots of local independent businesses were ransacked, and the fact that you are saying "muh burger king" is nothing but gaslighting and you ignoring the actual reality of what happened.

Your point might be valid if I was one of the people downplaying 1/6, which I have never done.
The hand to hand combat at the insurrection coup was MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE BADDER than the nationwide rioting and looting that occurred

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
grapesdrink said:
I like the loaded language you added there for extra affect - "kicked...execution style"

do you remember how/why the portland protests started? and do you remember why they persisted for so long?

do you know the facts of the Haner case...?....the guy chose to put himself in a really bad position in the middle of a fkn riot and things went sideways...he tried to run some people down with his truck!

Attempting to employ that to gain leverage undermines your argument...just like the weird clutching you did on the school renaming.

you take something superficially favorable to your argument, inflate it, and then beat it to fkn death

but it is never really the slam dunk you portray it to be, IMO

grapedrink said:
hyperbole and false claim about the news coverage

I understand you are a person who favors orderliness....so this bothers you a lot....but CHAZ was dumb as fk and it's over now.

again, do you remember how CHAZ started? the police packed up and left the precinct....

more importantly....no one is talking about Malheur wildlife refuge or Minnesota capital building takeover or any of the similarly stupid things people on the right have done, but CHAZ will live FOREVER?! do you want to talk about how those events were covered by the media, too? that knife cuts both ways, sir.

the point I made and that I will re-state here is that you inflate the facts with dramatization and hyperbole and harp on them to literally no end

the 2020 summer riots were the result of a string of police shootings....there were like 10 different people killed that year or prior who were memorialized with protests.

and then, on top of that, the cops kept doing sh!t like this at the protests:

people were killed and property was damaged. no one is denying that. no one is cheering that. no one is
excusing that. what I do find offensive is the minimization of the genesis for the protests-cum-riots, the fact that we KNOW there were white nationalist agitators false flagging the riots with violence and property damage, as well as the fact that the police themselves were guilty of continued escalation at many protests around the country...all of which adds up to a giant sh!t sandwich which you want to only hold the left responsible for, without honest acknowledgement that there were multiple forces at play.

Angy Ngo is a piece of sh!t who was attempting to have his cake and eat it too, making the news on behalf of Patriot Prayer in exchange for protection. He is not a journalist or neutral and got his card punched as a result. Please stop fkn talking about him. He's not a fkn martyr. He is an opportunist.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
inflate the facts with dramatization and hyperbole and harp on them to literally no end
Pot, meet kettle

Angy Ngo is a piece of sh!t who was attempting to have his cake and eat it too, making the news on behalf of Patriot Prayer in exchange for protection. He is not a journalist or neutral and got his card punched as a result. Please stop fkn talking about him. He's not a fkn martyr. He is an opportunist.
Who'd ever thought afoaf was an antifag?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
:roflmao:

Reading the above, I was going, "if only I could somehow combine Joe Rogan (may the force be with him) and Andy Ngo into one video, certain people's heads would probably explode. So I googled it. Sometimes I love the internet.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
  • Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit