Go to Los Angeles and you will die…

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Most of the protesting.
Most of the protests nationwide were peaceful, and I've never said otherwise. When it comes to Portland, most of that was not, nor do I think it was purely in the name of racial injustice and police brutality.

double down on equally idiotic rhetoric from the opposite angle (ie "St Floyd" sanctimonious BS.)
Not sure I've said anything along the lines of this?

There was so much DOCUMENTED bad police behavior during the protests that summer. Why do you want to minimize that by pointing out that police don't usually murder suspects in custody?
Where am I minimizing that?

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Posting a google list of links and saying "it's in there, go look for it" is not spoon feeding, it's lazy. It's not my job to sift through a bunch of links to look for a statement that doesn't even seem to exist to validate YOUR argument.

Nowhere does it say that the crash was intentional or that he was aiming for anyone.
what's lazy is characterizing it as an execution style attack when there is absolutely zero point zero reporting to that effect

I gave you the list of search results because so many of the articles I read clearly explained how he came to be in that situation that it baffled me why you were describing it the way you were while also omitting the genesis of the event

....and you seem to still be missing my point

you grab on to a superficial thing, inflate it, and wield that thing in debate forever...just like the sf school renaming

I understand your political positions, generally, and I think you and I agree on far more than we don't, but I've noticed this a lot lately and it was bugging me.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
what's lazy is characterizing it as an execution style attack when there is absolutely zero point zero reporting to that effect
Whether the reporting said that is irrelevant . .. . That's my take away from the video given that he was forced into a submissive position and could've been killed. Call it what you want.

I gave you the list of search results because so many of the articles I read clearly explained how he came to be in that situation that it baffled me why you were describing it the way you were while also omitting the genesis of the event
AGAIN . . . . Nowhere am I seeing that the actual crash itself was an intentional act of aggression. All of the articles seem vague about those circumstances, and his quote implies that he lost control.

So yes, if you have a direct quote where he admits that he crashed intentionally as an act of agression then please post it. I'm not really asking for a lot here, and I've acted in good faith and combed through several articles trying to find this.

I understand your political positions, generally, and I think you and I agree on far more than we don't, but I've noticed this a lot lately and it was bugging me.
Yes I admit to being hyperbolic, because its fun and we're on the interwebs. Try not to let it get to you mang :shaka: :beer:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think that is just your bias at work on you.

My DT friend says there are no excesses on the right.

I think the right wingers are getting their bliss from ignorance/willful stupidity.
Overall in the outside world I 100% agree. On this forum the libs are way more fun to troll :beer:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I think the reason for that is you can bait with mischaracteraztion more easily.

That is some powerful bait.

Nature made it where the crazy and stupid can irritate.
GromsDad, case in point. Plus he simply ghosts once he is proven wrong. Quite the brilliant strategy when you think about it :unsure:
:ban: