Go to Los Angeles and you will die…

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Pretty much everything that happened in Portland in the last several years. Plus Seattle and Kenosha. You’re ok with violence as long as it’s against your enemies, even when civilians get caught in the middle.
What violence have I ignored, liar? Be specific.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What violence have I ignored, liar? Be specific.
You called Andy Ngo (who’s a shithead, let me be clear on that) getting hit over the head with a blunt object and sent to the hospital as being “hit with a milkshake”.

Plus there were times when I pointed out that leftists committed acts of physical violence and vandalism, whereas you went on a “OMG there was property damage!!” sarcastic rant repeatedly and ignored the actual violence I pointed out.

Plus you even excused the Kenosha rioters lighting houses on fire, which could’ve easily led to injury and death.

Own it, liar! :beer:

Reactions: laidback

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You called Andy Ngo (who’s a shithead, let me be clear on that) getting hit over the head with a blunt object and sent to the hospital as being “hit with a milkshake”.

Plus there were times when I pointed out that leftists committed acts of physical violence and vandalism, whereas you went on a “OMG there was property damage!!” sarcastic rant repeatedly and ignored the actual violence I pointed out.

Plus you even excused the Kenosha rioters lighting houses on fire, which could’ve easily led to injury and death.

Own it, liar! :beer:
So Andy Ngo huh? That's it? :roflmao:

Was he not hit with a milkshake?
Was he not there with Proud BBois to provoke a reaction, then play a victim and got exactly that? That "violence"? :roflmao:

What violence was I ignoring?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So Andy Ngo huh? That's it?
No, I gave a few other examples, see above :poke:

Either way you asked for an example and I gave you more than one, liar.

Was he not hit with a milkshake?
He was hit with something nicknamed a milkshake, which has dry cement and other irritants in it. Plus he was also clocked over the head with a blunt object and sent to the hospital overnight. Why do you ignore that part of it and act like it was just a milkshake?

What violence was I ignoring?
See above dumdum :poke:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No, I gave a few other examples, see above :poke:

Either way you asked for an example and I gave you more than one, liar.

He was hit with something nicknamed a milkshake, which has dry cement and other irritants in it. Plus he was also clocked over the head with a blunt object and sent to the hospital overnight. Why do you ignore that part of it and act like it was just a milkshake?

See above dumdum :poke:
What examples have you given?

Portland and Seattle? What does that mean?
Where did I approve of violence and what violence?

You conveniently didn't quote the part of my post about what POS Ngo is and why he was there in the first place.

Keep shilling for scumbags.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What examples have you given?
It's all in post 204, I'm not going to keep repeating myself. You minimized actual acts of violence into "OMG property damage!", which ignored the actual violence. Hence my sarcastic "they have insurance". Do you get it now :unsure: :poke:

You conveniently didn't quote the part of my post about what POS Ngo is and why he was there in the first place.
I agree that he is as well and I said that above :poke: What's irrelevant are his intentions, because he is not nor has he ever been a physical threat to anyone. He was attacked specifically for his coverage of antifa.

Reactions: laidback

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Why didn't they check the vax passports of those looters?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It's all in post 204, I'm not going to keep repeating myself. You minimized actual acts of violence into "OMG property damage!", which ignored the actual violence. Hence my sarcastic "they have insurance". Do you get it now :unsure: :poke:

I agree that he is as well and I said that above :poke: What's irrelevant are his intentions, because he is not nor has he ever been a physical threat to anyone. He was attacked specifically for his coverage of antifa.
What fucking violence?

Milkshaking Ngo, who went into battle voluntarily, is the only example you could come up with.

Saying "Seattle and Portland" means jack sh!t.
I've never approved of violence or ignored it ever.

You were all about screeching against the BLM cause for a full year because there was property damage, while ignoring the actual reason people were protesting in the first place.

And Ngo was marching with Proud Bois.
Spare me of "he was a journalist writing about Antifa" bullshit. He went into protest to look for trouble and then play a victim. Mission accomplished.

You have less integrity than GrossDad.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
When a billionaire oligarch bought and paid for the DAs in nearly every major city in America, causing death and destruction across the country you know you have a problem.
The power of Democrats is astonishing. It’s weird they let Trump win.

Also, LA has always been violent.

Also, why are conservatives so afraid of everything? Living in fear yada yada.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What fucking violence?

Milkshaking Ngo, who went into battle voluntarily with.
There you again, doing exactly what I described above :poke: According to you it was just a playful non-violent "milkshake", yet the ER admitted him for 24 hours. Weird.

Would love to see video proof of him "in battle" :roflmao:

Saying "Seattle and Portland" means jack sh!t.
I've never approved of violence or ignored it ever.

You were all about screeching against the BLM cause for a full year because there was property damage, while ignoring the actual reason people were protesting in the first place
In addition to almost 2 dozen people who were killed in the melee and who knows how many injured. There you again- reducing actual violence into "muh property damage", like I've pointed out time and time again.

Hence my sarcastic "they have insurance" comment. Do you get it now :unsure: :trout: :roflmao:

, is the only example you could come up
Actually I listed a few others in post 204, can you read :unsure: :poke:

And Ngo was marching with Proud Bois.
Spare me of "he was a journalist writing about Antifa" bullshit.
It's true, look up the video and you can hear them calling him by name. Marching is not an act of violence, it's a form of protest. Even if they are protesting something dumb that you disagree with.

The fact that he was targeted further backed up by the fact that a guy who looked like him had to run for his life last May: https://www.koin.com/news/protests/man-claimed-to-be-andy-ngo-chased-away-from-portland-protest/

:roflmao:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
There you again, doing exactly what I described above :poke: Would love to see video proof of him "in battle" :roflmao:

In addition to almost 2 dozen people who were killed in the melee and who knows how many injured. There you again- reducing actual violence into "muh property damage", like I've pointed out time and time again.

Hence my sarcastic "they have insurance" comment. Do you get it now :unsure: :trout: :roflmao:

Actually I listed a few others in post 204, can you read :unsure: :poke:

It's true, look up the video and you can hear them calling him by name. Marching is not an act of violence, it's a form of protest. Even if they are protesting something dumb that you disagree with.

The fact that he was targeted further backed up by the fact that a guy who looked like him had to run for his life last May: https://www.koin.com/news/protests/man-claimed-to-be-andy-ngo-chased-away-from-portland-protest/

:roflmao:
You know everyone there was looking for a fight. Both sides. Are you really taking time to pretend otherwise?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You know everyone there was looking for a fight. Both sides. Are you really taking time to pretend otherwise?
Andy Ngo had no intention of fighting anyone. The dude could probably get taken out by Milo Y. He's a wanabee journalist and wanted to document the event for his own articles. Being embedded in the Proud Boys, who he certainly sympathizes with, was his only chance of doing so safely.

Plus the Portland leftists regularly go over non-combatants in their "protests".

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Andy Ngo had no intention of fighting anyone. The dude could probably get taken out by Milo Y. He's a wanabee journalist and wanted to document the event for his own articles. Being embedded in the Proud Boys, who he certainly sympathizes with, was his only chance of doing so safely.

Plus the Portland leftists regularly go over non-combatants in their "protests".
Lol ok

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
A potato wrote that article

"as drivers dangerously spun their vehicles"

" doing burnouts"

Donuts are not burnouts, get a clue Tony Kurzweil

Also, don't these LA fucks know anything? It's not called a "street takeover", it's called a sydeshow and was developed in Oakland decades ago

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

oh, bro.....this?.....uggh....

the things you latch on to sometimes baffle me

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
LAPD Detective Says LA Not Safe: “don’t visit because we don’t think we can keep you safe right now.”

This is what the PVE police tell surfers about the lineup at Lunada.

"It is what it is. If you feel uncomfortable, you know, then don't do it."

Los Angeles? Get out!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
oh, bro.....this?.....uggh....

the things you latch on to sometimes baffle me
Why do you hate facts so much? Show me where I am wrong. Do you honestly think that thin wristed twink wants to get in a physical confrontation with anyone?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Speaking of Portland, quite the weekend they have going on. The violence goes on forever and the protests never end.