Go Michigan!

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I was contemplating starting a "Things I hate about surfing in 2020" thread just to vent.

Like I hate it when I come in from surfing and power my phone back up and...

*DING* "FVCK!" *DING* "FVCK!" *DING* "FVCK!" *DING* "FVCK!" *DING* "FVCK!" *DING* "FVCK!" *DING* "FVCK!" *DING* "FVCK!" *DING* "FVCK!" *DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!" "FVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCK!!!!"

I think I feel a little better now... :cautious:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I was contemplating starting a "Things I hate about surfing in 2020" thread just to vent.

*DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!" "FVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCK!!!!"

And then you get multiple more *DINGS* while clearing out the original dings. :cursing:

Something something pavlov.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
And then you get multiple more *DINGS* while clearing out the original dings. :cursing:

Something something pavlov.
Thank God.

I'm not the only one.

Anytime I have a good day surfing the rest of the adult world seems determined to make me pay for it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
the weird thing about all the people getting free food is they all have nicer cars than I.

I drive a 20 year old car I bought for 3 grand.

Fun story . . .

One time, I just graduated from high school.

My friend's dad is pissed at my friend for not having a job.

So he says, "Why don't get some free cheese they are giving out to poor people."

So my friend asks if I want to go.

I'm like sure.

I stop at my house and tell my dad I'm going to get some free cheese with my friend.

My dad loost his sh!t.

He sceams at me, "I didn't come to America and work my ass off for you to go get free cheese, you bum!"

I was like, "Uh, ok."

I didn't really want any free cheese. I was just going with my friend for something to do.

You never knew what was going to set my dad off.

But I do never like to take handouts and I get triggered when people ask me for a handout.

So . . .

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

*DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING* "fvvk!" *DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!" "FVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCKFVCK!!!!"

Why not get rid of your cell phone?

I haven't had one for 6 years.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Was fragile, wasn't it?

If only the wealth wasn't hoarded at the top.
I don't disagree that wealth hording doesn't exist and isn't a problem. However when you tell people they can't work, the money for food has to come from somewhere.

Communists are much better at hosting soup lines, I'll give you that.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
1607363496286.png

That's a few months out of date, but things aren't getting better anytime soon IMHO.

The other shoe is going to drop...

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
NO HARDCHIP!
Is that a line for the Black Friday sale?

Amazon today reported earnings for its third fiscal quarter of 2020, including revenue up 37% to $96.1 billion, net income of $6.3 billion, and earnings per share of $12.37 (compared to revenue of $70.0 billion, net income of $2.1 billion, and earnings per share of $4.23 in Q3 2019).

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Is that a line for the Black Friday sale?

Amazon today reported earnings for its third fiscal quarter of 2020, including revenue up 37% to $96.1 billion, net income of $6.3 billion, and earnings per share of $12.37 (compared to revenue of $70.0 billion, net income of $2.1 billion, and earnings per share of $4.23 in Q3 2019).

Nice diversion. How is the fact that people are desperate enough to wait in that kind of line for hamburger helper beef stroganoff not an example of hardship?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Nice diversion. How is the fact that people are desperate enough to wait in that kind of line for hamburger helper beef stroganoff not an example of hardship?
Because it's a one line in one place.

You constantly reach for anecdotal evidence to prove your point instead of looking at the actual numbers.

While the unemployment is up, the economy didn't slow down very much.

Many people got very rich this year.

I'm still waiting for the Mad Max society you predicted, any day now.