Georgia passes law restricting voting rights.....

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
New Jersey passed something similar regarding soliciting within 100 feet of a polling place in 2013. Is that law Jim Crow?
Did New Jersey secede from the Union and fight a war to prevent black people from being considered people instead of property?
How many times in elections have we seen helicopter footage of black precincts in New Jersey with lines hours long to vote, because the Republican Secretary of State closed polling places galore in predominantly black areas?
Was there one guy credited as the mastermind behind Democratic gerrymandering who died, and his daughter released his notes that said he did it all to screw over black voters?

I'd care more about the no water thing if the election was in August; early November in Georgia isn't usually that hot.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Up is down, down is up. 2+2 = 6.

CJ thinks that preventing people from voting is racist when, in reality, preventing people from voting is just another weapon in the arsenal of white supremacy that whitey has been using against black people since they were freed.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Up is down, down is up. 2+2 = 6.

CJ thinks that preventing people from voting is racist when, in reality, preventing people from voting is just another weapon in the arsenal of white supremacy that whitey has been using against black people since they were freed.
This legislation makes it easier for the people of Georgia to vote. You're just lying and regurgitating disproven talking points.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Back to looong lines to vote @Daddy

From your law - that you seemingly don't care about but are xxxtremely passionate about:
'
If the person presents himself or herself at a polling place in the county in which he or she is registered to vote, but not at the precinct at which he or she is registered to vote, the poll officials shall inform the person of the polling location for the precinct where such person is registered to vote.

The poll officials shall also inform such person that any votes cast by a provisional ballot in the wrong precinct will not be counted unless it is cast after 5 p.m. and before the regular time for the closing of the polls on the day of the primary, election, or runoff and unless the person executes a sworn statement, witnessed by the poll official, stating that he or she is unable to vote at his or her correct polling place prior to the closing of the polls and giving the reason therefor.'

- - again.
Why do we need to wait on line to vote
Why does it matter where we physically stand when we vote
For fuck's sake - apparently your vote may be thrown out by some ding dong b/c you went to the wrong polling place within the state where you are registered to vote.

@GromsDad - How much can I pay you to stop posting here - I'll make it happen. (I understand that other trolls will follow suit, but it will be worth it.... i.e. there can only be so many accounts associated with an individual that can legitimately accept payment. Also, @hal9000 name your price as well)

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

From your law - that you seemingly don't care about but are xxxtremely passionate about:
'
If the person presents himself or herself at a polling place in the county in which he or she is registered to vote, but not at the precinct at which he or she is registered to vote, the poll officials shall inform the person of the polling location for the precinct where such person is registered to vote.

The poll officials shall also inform such person that any votes cast by a provisional ballot in the wrong precinct will not be counted unless it is cast after 5 p.m. and before the regular time for the closing of the polls on the day of the primary, election, or runoff and unless the person executes a sworn statement, witnessed by the poll official, stating that he or she is unable to vote at his or her correct polling place prior to the closing of the polls and giving the reason therefor.'

- - again.
For fook's sake - apparently your vote may be thrown out by some ding dong b/c you went to the wrong polling place within the state where you are registered to vote.

@GromsDad - How much can I pay you to stop posting here - I'll make it happen. (I understand that other trolls will follow suit, but it will be worth it.... i.e. there can only be so many accounts associated with an individual that can legitimately accept payment. Also, @hal9000 name your price as well)
because it should be easier to buy a firearm than it is to vote

also. I can be paid to stop posting here. That will more than likely stop (or at least reduce by 90%) GrossFat from posting here anymore.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
because it should be easier to buy a firearm than it is to vote

also. I can be paid to stop posting here. That will more than likely stop (or at least reduce by 90%) GrossFat from posting here anymore.
You could be persuaded to stop posting here too. I know some people in the jerz... I personally wouldn’t fvck with them.

That’s why you’ll always be an anonymous troll here.

Stay safe in your basement. Well, maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: moby and GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

'

- - again.
For fook's sake - apparently your vote may be thrown out by some ding dong b/c you went to the wrong polling place within the state where you are registered to vote.

So you are glad that the new law makes it easier to vote and expands greatly the hours and days that the polls are open.......right?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Did New Jersey secede from the Union and fight a war to prevent black people from being considered people instead of property?
Is anyone who participated in the Civil War in any way alive today?

You know what other part of the world holds centuries-long grudges? The Balkans. Don't be like the Balkans

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is anyone who participated in the Civil War in any way alive today?

You know what other part of the world holds centuries-long grudges? The Balkans. Don't be like the Balkans
Every place that's been around for more than a century holds centuries-long grudges.

Try talking to the average Trump voter in North Florida. They say the part you're tip-toeing around out loud. Emphatically.