Georgia passes law restricting voting rights.....

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
So you guys think preventing republican operatives from electioneering among the people waiting in line by handing out Trump Steaks to voters is “Jim Crow”?

:roflmao:
Is the resulting diarrhea strong or weaker than the discharge from the average fire hose?

I am sorry the concept of one person one vote demoralizes you so.

Perhaps you would be more comfortable in North Korea or Russia?

Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Is the resulting diarrhea strong or weaker than the discharge from the average fire hose?

I am sorry the concept of one person one vote demoralizes you so.

Perhaps you would be more comfortable in North Korea or Russia?
Your post makes zero sense in light of the legislation. Perhaps you can take a crack at pointing out the specific lines from the legislation that you think equates Jim Crow.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Your post makes zero sense in light of the legislation. Perhaps you can take a crack at pointing out the specific lines from the legislation that you think equates Jim Crow.
I didn't make Jim Crow assertions.

Do you think every person should have equal access to vote with similar levels of ease?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Groms dad ignored me b/c I'm not arguing w/they on this - why not follow up on my point daddy?
What did I ignore? That you're a moron who thinks electioneering to people in line to vote is OK? I don't even believe that you believe that. I think you just said that because you can't yield the point being made. Would kill you to admit being wrong.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What did I ignore? That you're a moron who thinks electioneering to people in line to vote is OK? I don't even believe that you believe that. I think you just said that because you can't yield the point being made. Would kill you to admit being wrong.
Read the fooking links, or stay ignorant.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
I'm still waiting for one of you to get back to me with actual text from the legislation that you object to along with a logical explanation of your opinion. In your own words please. I asked in the second post in this thread and so far only one person has even made a weak attempt. Thanks.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I'm still waiting for one of you to get back to me with actual text from the legislation that you object to along with a logical explanation of your opinion. In your own words please. I asked in the second post in this thread and so far only one person has even made a weak attempt. Thanks.

I posted text from the legislation along with what I didn't like about it.
You apparently thought that I would like the text if you brought up some hypothetical situation where political operatives give out steaks and money to people waiting to vote.

I don't think your example is bad. I still do not like the section of the law that i cited.

and you called me a moron?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
I posted text from the legislation along with what I didn't like about it.
You apparently thought that I would like the text if you brought up some hypothetical situation where political operatives give out steaks and money to people waiting to vote.

I don't think your example is bad. I still do not like the section of the law that i cited.

and you called me a moron?
Nobody in their right mind thinks partisan political operatives should be electioneering or giving gifts to people in line to vote. That is EXACTLY what the portion the law you posted codifies in law. The same language is in place in other states as well.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I do.
I think water is fine to give out.
I think money is fine to give out.

What's the difference between giving out $50 on the day of the election vs. bombarding people with advertisements (truthful and untruthful) 24/7 for 2 years leading up to an election...you think a cup of water or another idiot telling me something is going to have some huge effect?

The point is - giving out water, snacks etc. makes tolerating the stupid line to vote easier, making it easier to vote....the things that you bring up are just some spooky sounding scary guy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
read the stuff posted, ignoramus

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
If you think bribing people for their vote as they wait in line at the polls is OK I'm sorry but I think you're a moron. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Admit it GromsDad, you are wrong - you've come undone. You wouldn't be so sorry if you were not wrong.
Classic apologist.

Also i dont think anyone should have to wait in line to vote