Georgia passes law restricting voting rights.....

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
If it wasn't one thing it would have been another. If not they would have made something up. Democrats just want to attach that charge to ANY effort to make cheating at the ballotbox more difficult.
That is a different point.

If you don't slant, people can't call you out for slanting.

So don't slant.

Do think the election was stolen from trump?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Do think the election was stolen from trump?
I think there were a number of issues with the way the election was conducted and the votes counted in several states which has led to distrust in the outcome. Distrust in the outcome led in large part to the events of January 6th. It should be everyone's goal to eliminate things in future elections that could lead to similar distrust.

Was it stolen from Trump, I don't think anyone will ever know. Worth noting that there are still people who will argue that Al Gore's election was stolen from him.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think there were a number of issues with the way the election was conducted and the votes counted in several states which has led to distrust in the outcome. Distrust in the outcome led in large part to the events of January 6th. It should be everyone's goal to eliminate things in future elections that could lead to similar distrust.

Was it stolen from Trump, I don't think anyone will ever know. Worth noting that there are still people who will argue that Al Gore's election was stolen from him.
All the distrust is based on Trumps lies.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Fat Craig can never give a straight answer.

He refuses to accept the results of the election.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Fat Craig can never give a straight answer.

He refuses to accept the results of the election.
How much more of a strait answer can you get? I don't know if the election was stolen.

Was the election stolen from Al Gore in Florida? A lot of people on your side still claim it was. Why is that?

Accepting the results? That's rich coming from you after you just spent four years believing every single tin-foil hat conspiracy theory about the prior president.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How much more of a strait answer can you get? I don't know if the election was stolen.

Was the election stolen from Al Gore in Florida? A lot of people on your side still claim it was. Why is that?

Accepting the results? That's rich coming from you after you just spent four years believing every single tin-foil hat conspiracy theory about the prior president.
all based on Trumps lies, you are a true cultist sheep.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

distrust in the outcome is a fire that was kindled, built, and fed by losers like you, with zero evidence. if your goal is actually to eliminate things in future elections that could lead to similar distrust, than you should be in favor of banishing Trump from public life forever, because that is where this lie started and that is all that keeps it going.

yes, we do know, with absolute certainty that it was not stolen from Trump because there is zero evidence to indicate otherwise. you perpetuate this lie, not because you have any interest in fairness or integrity, but because you lost. period.

Reactions: Kento and mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

The election was not stolen, it was decided fairly in the end. Gore ended up conceding gracefully, as he should have.

I never said the election was "stolen". I said the electoral college system is outdated (your orange emperor once agreed with this position) and that the popular vote should decide. I said that the weaker candidate won, although you can't get much weaker than Hillary. I hated the person who ultimately won the election and opposed everything he stood for and every policy agenda item he pushed (although, to be fair, there were only 2 or 3 of them).

Do you see the difference between a private citizen dissenting, and a president claiming an election was stolen, illegally trying to strong-arm the governor and secretary of state of Georgia into finding votes, and inciting an insurrection against one of the co-equal branches of government?

Obviously you don't. Why do I even ask or engage?

Talking to Craig is an exercise in futility.

Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Trump's a two-bit Mussolini wannabe. He's not smart enough to be Hitler.

Imagine being some Republican donor and you're trying to get into Venezuela, Iran, etc. get that no-bid game tight, and along comes Trump and Kushner just cramming as many trips to their own resort as they can to small-time bilk the taxpayer. Getting the Kushner family business out from a skyscraper they bought at the height of the previous peak. It's like being in the bank with the President mask, the bag, and the gun, and these two jagoffs are furiously trying to get the fucking jar of lolly pops.

Reactions: Kento and hal9000