Floriduhs finest

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
All I'll say is that simply starting from a bad outcome and working backwards to assume that it could have or should have been done differently doesn't always result in the same outcome as the full process - which works from front to back instead of from back to front. We've repeatedly seen it play out that way over the years.

These crooks were committing a violent crime, during the commission of which these innocents died. Under the felony murder rule doctrine that automatically makes them the responsible party in many jurisdictions. Had they survived they would have been tried for murder.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Tell us more about how the cops "PROVOKED A SHOOTOUT". With "INNOCENT PEOPLE" no less. Sorry but I call em as I see em. You're a real POS.
Cops initiated the shooting on the freeway full of people.

And they shot the UPS guy. .

Cops are not the bad guys, THESE cops are bad guys, who need to be fired and charged for negligence and manslaughter.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm not making any predictions about the outcome right now because we haven't seen enough of the particulars just yet. I've just been explaining to you elements about the training and standards and rationale that I know you had not previously heard or considered but which do figure into the equation. .

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Cops initiated the shooting on the freeway full of people.

And they shot the UPS guys.

Cops are not the bad guys, THESE cops are bad guys, who need to be fired and charged for negligence and manslaughter.

1. The news reports I saw said these cops RETURNED fire. If true then you again are full of sh!t. If you are correct, we don't have the first clue how badly these idiots had endangered or threatened cops and the public. It could have been a running gun battle from the start of the holdup. Even if that's not true, if you threaten someone with a firearm all bets are off. Cops have free rein to shoot you dead.

2. Please link us to a forensic report which backs up your claim that the innocent victims were killed by the cops. You don't have that because it doesn't exist yet, idiot.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
1. The news reports I saw said these cops RETURNED fire. If true then you again are full of sh!t. If you are correct, we don't have the first clue how badly these idiots had endangered or threatened cops and the public. It could have been a running gun battle from the start of the holdup. Even if that's not true, if you threaten someone with a firearm all bets are off. Cops have free rein to shoot you dead.

2. Please link us to a forensic report which backs up your claim that the innocent victims were killed by the cops. You don't have that because it doesn't exist yet, idiot.
Cops came out of the cars with guns drawn and advanced towards the UPS truck. that is the reason the shooting occurred where it did and that’s why the UPS guy died. It doesn’t even matter who shot who first.

That’s not police protocol for handling hostage situation.

Even if your conspiracy theories were real, if cops chose to engage them where and when it’s safe, there would no dead citizens or people put in the crossfire.

put that in your conspiracy dildo and stick it up your pooper.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm not making any predictions about the outcome right now because we haven't seen enough of the particulars just yet. I've just been explaining to you elements about the training and standards and rationale that I know you had not previously heard or considered but which do figure into the equation. .
What exactly is the rationale?

it goes against every police protocol.

Did they teach you to start shooting at the hostages at the police academy?

1575878285748.png

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Cops came out of the cars with guns drawn and advanced towards the UPS truck. that is the reason the shooting occurred where it did and that’s why the UPS guy died. It doesn’t even matter who shot who first.

That’s not police protocol for handling hostage situation.

Even if your conspiracy theories were real, if cops chose to engage them where and when it’s safe, there would no dead citizens or people put in the crossfire.

put that in your conspiracy dildo and stick it up your pooper.

FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME

The cops did not choose for these idiots to stop in the middle of a bunch of innocent citizens. The idiots stopped there because it was a traffic jam. These idiots had just committed armed robbery. Cops knew they were using firearms and hijacking vehicles. And Geez, what do you know, there were a bunch of vehicles ready to be hijacked. Hell yes the cops should have had their firearms drawn. They should have approached shooting too. If cops failed to approach shooting then they were failing in their duty.

The innocent lives lost would likely have escalated except for these cops.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
For the umpteenth time: THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO ENGAGE THEM IN A SHOOTOUT ON THE FREEWAY.

They chose to.

They would get out of the stationary UPS truck and hijack another stationary vehicle? Yeah that makes sense.

This is not how you deal with a hostage situation.

Once the details come out, you will ghost like GrossDad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
For the umpteenth time: THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO ENGAGE THEM IN A SHOOTOUT ON THE FREEWAY.

They chose to.

They would get out of the stationary UPS truck and hijack another stationary vehicle? Yeah that makes sense.

This is not how you deal with a hostage situation.

Once the details come out, you will ghost like GrossDad.

Thanks for admitting that you've drawn a conclusion that this is all the police's fault without knowing anything about it yet.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
There are youtubes of carjackers leaving one vehicle which is boxed in and going after another that isn't boxed in.

Moreover, shots had apparently already been exchanged and at the end there were more potential victims, not yet under the control of the crooks, who needed to be defended from being taken hostage. Those additional victims were closer to the carjackers than to the cops.

Maybe new facts have come out since then, but as of yesterday nobody here knows whether or not that driver was even still alive by the time the chase ended. Maybe it was the cops who shot him dead, but then again maybe it wasn't.

Like I said before, some of you are working backwards based on what you think you know of the situation and the protocols. That approach has failed you in the past, so I don't know why you persist with it. I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson about that by now.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I feel like i would just follow them in the helicopter and keep the cruisers back

see where this thing takes us

no one gets away from the chopper

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
As I said before, a large percentage of the serious pursuits end with a collision, some with other cars. We had a couple fatal outcomes that occurred after we broke off the pursuit. We weren't chasing them at that point, but they were still running from us and as a result they hit another car.

You guys are assuming it couldn't have turned out worse. I think that's a mistake.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Thanks for admitting that you've drawn a conclusion that this is all the police's fault without knowing anything about it yet.
Those are the facts idiot.

Shooting would not have occurred if cops weren't there, regardless of who shot first.

You don't swarm the vehicle with a hostage in it, with guns drawn. And you definitely don't open fire on the hostage.
You don't endanger citizens and use them as human shields.
What police protocol have you been reading?

Blindly defending the cops in spite of what's clearly obvious from the video is dumb even for you.

When's this gubmint tyranny gonna upset you? Isn't that why you're accumulating your guns?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
As I said before, a large percentage of the serious pursuits end with a collision, some with other cars. We had a couple fatal outcomes that occurred after we broke off the pursuit. We weren't chasing them at that point, but they were still running from us and as a result they hit another car.

You guys are assuming it couldn't have turned out worse. I think that's a mistake.
It could have turned out better too.

Engaging in hypotheticals is ridiculous.

"We killed the hostage because we had a couple of fatal outcomes after we broke off pursuit"

What's the percentage of pursuits that end in collision when the hostage is driving and what's the fatality %?
"Large"? Uh okay. Let's shred that UPS driver then.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Do you know for a fact the hostage was driving? Do you know if the hostage was even alive at that point? If so, how do you know?

And the percentage of collateral damage from pursuits is high enough that some agencies prohibit pursuits under all but the most extreme circumstances. Such as only allowing pursuits if there is an indication of a felony. Like this one, for instance.

It's just as speculative to hypothecize that it could have turned out better as it is to hypothecize that it could have turned out worse. The difference is that "preventing further rampage" is most definitely a subject in the training and requirements for the cops, whereas you weren't even aware of that consideration until I am pointing it out to you. .

Last edited: