Disney rejects DeSantis’ mask order.....

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I get that it’s cool for residents. It’s crap for the suckers shelling out $100 and having to deal with the insane crowds for everything.
In case you didn't know, they did away with the annual pass...for now. They're contemplating some kind of "membership" deal...

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
In case you didn't know, they did away with the annual pass...for now. They're contemplating some kind of "membership" deal...
Yeah I figured as such given the reality of the situation. I only go when the lady makes me take her when I go for the occasional work conference. The sheer numbers of people on passes kills it. I couldn’t believe how many people go even on rainy fall weekends.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So they’re choosing to do what they want.

This is how it should be.
Yes, airing on the side of caution, not reckless behavior that puts people in danger.

Why always so bad at valid comparisons.

Corporations never have and never will give a sh!t about your interests.
They exist to maximise profits, not do what's right for you and me.

Letting corporations decide what's best for our health and well being is the stupidest idea ever.

It's the very reason why government exists.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yes, airing on the side of caution, not reckless behavior that puts people in danger....
...Corporations never have and never will give a sh!t about your interests.
They exist to maximise profits, not do what's right for you and me.
Again, you are making zero sense whatsoever.

Disney, a corporation, is doing what’s (in your mind) “right” by requiring masks even though government (which you inexplicably believe acts in your best interest) says they don’t have to, and correctly points out there’s no scientific basis for mask wearing at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand