Disney rejects DeSantis’ mask order.....

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
He didn’t order theme parks to stop requiring masks. He just lifted the government mandate.

From the article....

“On Monday, May 3, Jason Cochran, author of the Frommer's travel guide for Disney, took to Twitter with a screenshot of Disney's message and a post that included his interpretation of Disney's message. "Translation: 'Sit down, Ron DeSantis. We'll decide what's good for our business, not you.'”

That’s the whole point. De santos is saying the same thing. It’s up to individuals and businesses to decide what’s good for themselves.

Really lame.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Wat uhbowt Dizneeeez freeeeeeedumb to take away the frrrrrrrrreeeeeeeedumz of its paytrinz?

Reactions: hal9000

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Wat uhbowt Dizneeeez freeeeeeedumb to take away the frrrrrrrrreeeeeeeedumz of its paytrinz?
Disney can do whatever they want. That’s the whole point and the Florida governor supports that. That’s EXACTLY what his lifting the mandates means.

It means people can do what they want.

Reactions: GromsDad

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Disney banned Donald Trump from visiting any of their parks - following the decision by Facebook to maybe continue their block of Trump's account.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
what does that even mean?
Fecal says you can’t do whatever you want.

Isn’t Disney doing what they want?

In fecal’s world Disney would either be forced to require masks or prohibited from requiring masks.

Whatever the government says. There’s no choice. Behavior is either required or prohibited.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

In fecal’s world Disney would either be forced to require masks or prohibited from requiring masks.

Whatever the government says. There’s no choice. Behavior is either required or prohibited.
you're being super stupid

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Disney can't do whatever they want either.
They have to follow the rules too.
This is not one that they have to follow because it's not even a rule.

The difference between you refusing to wear a mask and Disney demanding masks, is that Disney is not hurting anyone other than your fragile ego.

I"ll say it again, sloooowly.
In society, there are rules, you can't do "what you want".
You can't transmit a deadly virus to other people, in the midst of a pandemic.
That is not a right.

It's amazing that I need to tell you this.
It's not the first time either.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Anyone who is afraid catching covid at Disney is welcome to not wear a mask or better yet, not go. Employees should be allowed and encouraged to wear masks.

How long do we need to live in fear and keep up this charade?

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
I hope Disney keeps up with the limited capacity and distancing.

I was at Disney the first week of January and it was nice not having people humping my leg while in an hour long line.