Critical Race Theory

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Protest, yes. Violence, no. Burning down your own community only makes things worse for your neighbors in both the short and long run. It's a great way to scare away future investment and development, which perpetuates the cycle of poverty, crime and lack of opportunity.
So you’re lumping all BLM protesters together as violent rioters who burn down their own communities? If so, why are you inclined to do that?

Also, it’s an exaggeration to claim that BLM destroys communities so clearly you have no problem with exaggeration and misrepresentation when it suits the political narrative that you’ve been programmed to parrot.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So you’re lumping all BLM protesters together as violent rioters who burn down their own communities?
No, I'm saying that the violent protests should be discouraged.

Also, it’s an exaggeration to claim that BLM destroys communities so clearly you have no problem with exaggeration and misrepresentation when it suits the political narrative
The "Defund" movement, that BLM pushed for, was a massive failure and resulted in increased crime.

that you’ve been programmed to parrot.
:roflmao: You are clearly the most programmed poster here.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Where was funding cut that resulted in a destroyed community?
Seattle is one example that defunded the police and had more crime afterwards. I'm sure I could find more examples if I wanted, but it gets old owning the libs all the time.

That’s how it still appears to me, actually.
Then you're either dishonest or an idiot (probably both) because that's clearly not what I'm saying, and I've made several posts since that clarify and reinforce my actual message.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No, the statistics are the reason for the increased police presence you fookin moron.

Holy fook :roflmao:

Scan up to post #403, from me, on this exact page:

How does it feel to be proven a pathological liar and an idiot who can't read every single day :unsure: :poke: :roflmao: :unsure: :poke: :roflmao: :unsure: :poke: :roflmao: :poke: :roflmao:
LOL should we forget that this is the bullshit you've been pushing here for years?

You and Duffy both keep repeating how blacks commit more murders.
For some reason you LOVE that statistic and you repeat it ad nauseam.
Other factors never entered the chat, or maybe it was just a side-note.

grapeboi said:
There are 6x the number of murders committed by blacks than whites, which explains the increased police presence and number of encounters. The data is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Seattle is one example that defunded the police and had more crime afterwards. I'm sure I could find more examples if I wanted, but it gets old owning the libs all the time.

Then you're either dishonest or an idiot (probably both) because that's clearly not what I'm saying, and I've made several posts since that clarify and reinforce my actual message.
calm down. TGIF homes

• Love

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Minneapolis, home of George Floyd himself, had a measure on the ballot that would have diverted much police funding into social services. It lost, and some of the the strongest opposition came from majority black precincts.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
LOL, LIAR!

:roflmao: :poke: :trout:
Why are you ignoring your favorite statistic that you keep quoting, which says that black people commit 6x more murders than whites?

You are the one who brought the race into the discussion. Nobody made up anything.
I literally quoted your words.

Add to that your hatred for the BLM and we all know where this is going.

• Haha

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Seattle is one example that defunded the police and had more crime afterwards.
The city council voted to cut almost 20% from the police department at the end of 2020 (November). Sound like it had to do with the COVID budget crunch though and not really public sentiment. In any case, it appears that the rise in crime was already underway and police officers had been leaving on their own for a couple of years.

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 3.05.38 PM.png

I repeat, it’s a sick and twisted exaggeration to claim that BLM destroys communities.

• Haha