Critical Race Theory

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Crime doesn’t occur in white neighborhoods, asshat?
Of course there is crime in white neighborhoods you dipshit. There are 6x the number of murders committed by blacks than whites, which explains the increased police presence and number of encounters. The data is what it is.

for some fucked up reason you appear to want to believe that black people are inherently prone to criminal behavior.
Nowhere did I say anything that would even hint at that that. You are either intionally twisting my comments and/or a complete idiot (probably both?).

Race is not the risk factor for crime- being born into the wrong neighborhood with other interrelated socioeconomic factors (drugs in home, abuse, no father, etc) working against you is.

Reactions: need 4 speed

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Thursday, October 27th
12:00 - 1:30 pm
Hybrid (Zoom and in CP-207)

Introduction to Restorative Practices
presented by , Resolution Education Manager, DIEP

In this 1.5 hour long session, participants will be introduced to the 5 Rs of Restorative Practices, engage in circles, learn some of the history of Restorative Justice, and begin to think about how they might be restorative in their own roles. Participants can join in-person at the SDC or tune in to the session virtually in a hybrid format.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Thursday, October 27th
12:00 - 1:30 pm
Hybrid (Zoom and in CP-207)

Introduction to Restorative Practices
presented by , Resolution Education Manager, DIEP

In this 1.5 hour long session, participants will be introduced to the 5 Rs of Restorative Practices, engage in circles, learn some of the history of Restorative Justice, and begin to think about how they might be restorative in their own roles. Participants can join in-person at the SDC or tune in to the session virtually in a hybrid format.
That sounds like something that should be done by oneself, like chicken-choking, or monkey spanking.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yes, your point? It's a fact. This is not to say that black people as a whole are more likely to be murderers. What it does show is that there is a subset of the population, the vast majority of whom are within a small handful of metro areas with high crime, that are responsible for the majority of them.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
To your mind this justifies police encounters such as the George Floyd incident?
:roflmao:
Wow, dude. Where do you come up with these leaps? :unsure: Nobody other than a complete psychopath thinks that a $20 counterfit bill should result in death.

However certain neighborhoods with more crime absolutely require more policing, and most of the residents want that.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
:roflmao:
Wow, dude. Where do you come up with these leaps? :unsure: Nobody other than a complete psychopath thinks that a $20 counterfit bill should result in death.
Great, we agree that police brutality against black men that results in death is criminal and warrants public protest. I’ll have my secretary mail you out a BLM membership card. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Great, we agree that police brutality against black men that results in death is criminal and warrants public protest.
Protest, yes. Violence, no. Burning down your own community only makes things worse for your neighbors in both the short and long run. It's a great way to scare away future investment and development, which perpetuates the cycle of poverty, crime and lack of opportunity.

Reactions: One-Off

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Something I never said, and I've reiterated that I am specifically not saying this since your buddy cuskstreet, who also can't read, made the same BS mischaracterization.

Holy fook you are the biggest liar here.
You keep saying it dummy, nobody else.

You keep insisting that race is the way we should look at this statistic.

Not poverty, lack or opportunities or other socioeconomic factors.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You keep saying it dummy, nobody else.

You keep insisting that race is the way we should look at this statistic.
No, the statistics are the reason for the increased police presence you fookin moron.

Not poverty, lack or opportunities or other socioeconomic factors.
Holy fook :roflmao:

Scan up to post #403, from me, on this exact page:

Race is not the risk factor for crime- being born into the wrong neighborhood with other interrelated socioeconomic factors (drugs in home, abuse, no father, etc) working against you is.

How does it feel to be proven a pathological liar and an idiot who can't read every single day :unsure: :poke: :roflmao: :unsure: :poke: :roflmao: :unsure: :poke: :roflmao: :poke: :roflmao: