Covid Skepticism

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Did we ever figure out what Podrick did to not require payment to the three whores?
NOO but we laughed even harder this time around. It’s amazing how many Easter eggs and tells there are through the show, how many little nuggets I missed the first time around. I had read the books first of course and we’ve all accepted that the show and the books could never Have really jived. Both enjoyable on their own merits.
“We‘re going to need details...very specific details, leave nothing out!” :ROFLMAO:
we are halfway through the finale of season 3 (aftermath of red wedding) but my wife had to break first for her shrink, now she’s teaching a zoom yoga class, and I’m up in the master typing about blumpkins and side wenches on a surfing forum. A forum with probably 25+regulars who have actually met my wife IRL so that said I am TOTALLY kidding about the side wench.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: john4surf and Kento

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Check out the blonde lawyer lady....and her concerns about kids going back to school....and the impact on their psyche....

And another piece....with reviews of various data and evidence....common sense from a conspiratorial point of view.....check it out or don't....

And...this one...
The look on the Gates' faces at 49 seconds + is beyond creepy.....duping delight?
We'll have to prepare for the next one...that....will get attention this time....
WTF?
....and what's with the clear plastic tube?
Mocking a vent or is it some fancy DJ device?

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Anyone here a fan of Noam Chomsky or Walt Whitman? Some good quotes in this vid's intro.....and early Noam speaking the truth.....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Amanda Vollmer is pissed off....

And Vernon Coleman has a few things to say as well.....guy seems well read....intelligent & logical.....
Do you have the patience to give it a listen and consider his positions?

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Here is a Covid scam for you. NJ reported "53 NEW Covid-19 deaths" yesterday. Sounds pretty ominous doesn't it? Sounds like a spike doesn't it????? Take a guess how many of the 53 deaths occurred during the 24-hours prior.............

If you guessed only 5 you would be correct. The other 48 people were people who died god knows when and had previously been classified as "UNCONFIRMED". Are you fukking kidding me!!!!!!!!! What a fukking scam and they got caught red handed. Padding the numbers. Its all a scam.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Here is a Covid scam for you. NJ reported "53 NEW Covid-19 deaths" yesterday. Sounds pretty ominous doesn't it? Sounds like a spike doesn't it????? Take a guess how many of the 53 deaths occurred during the 24-hours prior.............

If you guessed only 5 you would be correct. The other 48 people were people who died god knows when and had previously been classified as "UNCONFIRMED". Are you fukking kidding me!!!!!!!!! What a fukking scam and they got caught red handed. Padding the numbers. Its all a scam.

Similar in Placer County....

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
Similar in Placer County....
More genius from you. In reality, the entire planet is suffering from an epidemic of people cutting themselves with a chainsaw but they are asymptomatic for corona and then died. The ERs are filling up with chainsaw wounds to pad the numbers.
Why don’t you go get us the year over year hospitalization numbers around the country and give us a comparison to see if it’s all a hoax. Also let us know when and where 5G has been installed for each hospital.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Death rates going up in Texas, what are the deniers going to try next instead of accepting reality?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is a bummer is everyone is going to pay for this.

For what?

So you could go to a bar?

And go to the beach?

So you could not wear a mask in the super market?

Individualistic cultures always fare poorly during viral outbreaks.

Way to go, America!

That we had such poor leadership only made things worse. :cry:

It's funny that all the dumbshits here who were dumbshits before are still dumbshits.

It's like they bring their dumbshitness to every situation.

Reactions: One-Off

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Hey Mundus, do you deny this?

View attachment 94239

this is such a flawed graphic it's no surprise that our resident moron
would try to posit it apropos of nothing....

show us on the graph where shelter in place orders were implemented

show us on the graph where business closures were implemented

show us on the graph when localities started to implement masks

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
What is a bummer is everyone is going to pay for this.

For what?

So you could go to a bar?

And go to the beach?

So you could not wear a mask in the super market?

Individualistic cultures always fare poorly during viral outbreaks.

Way to go, America!

That we had such poor leadership only made things worse. :cry:

It's funny that all the dumbshits here who were dumbshits before are still dumbshits.

It's like they bring their dumbshitness to every situation.
This event is like fertilizer for the dumbshetness roots, growing it like a weed.

Reactions: mundus

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
So you are all for masks? Also deaths are a lagging indicator, medical treatment has improved so the death rate will be lower than the early days.

A "lagging indicator" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Your weekly "the numbers are about to shoot right up!"
Piles of bodies, incoming....
....any week now....