Clown World Never Stops!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Context is not "irrelevant" fucktard. You are the one who started with insults and I'm mad? LOL
Where exactly did I insult you? You are the one who told me to go fook myself, so yeah, you seem mad lol
If by insult you mean me calling you a liar? It's not an insult if its true. Which it is.

It's not up to you to decide what the "facts" are
Of course not. Facts just "are", whether they are pleasant or not.

it's about perception and perspective. It's exactly about feelz.
If there's no facts to justify your feelz, then your feelz are not justified. Which often enrages those types more.

I asked before and I'll ask again, if somebody at work asked you not to use a word that offends them for whatever reason, do you keep doing it?

Of course not. Because you were never a victim of racism. You lie.
Actually, you are the liar. I answered that question with this reply. I even pointed it out to you a second time, which you ignored. Below was my reply when you asked me that question:

"Calling someone by an established racial slur is not nebulous. That seems pretty direct to me. That is not the type of conduct I am speaking of. Nice strawman though. "

Below is the link, roughly halfway down, post #252 https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/it’s-a-good-thing-for-these-cadets.223993/page-13

You are the biggest liar here. More proof. Eat that, liar. :ROFLMAO:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Of course not. Facts just "are", whether they are pleasant or not.
Uh no.

What's offensive to you may not be offensive to someone else.

It's a matter of perception and perspective.

That's why it's so gross when a white dude like you decides what's racist to a black person.

IT. IS. NOT. UP. TO. YOU.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You called me a "ƒucking liar". Unprovoked.

Go fück yourself.
And you've called me proud boy jock strap sniffer, how many times now?

You deserve to be called a liar, because that's exactly what you are. You create entire posts about other posters opinions based on lies. Only liars do that. Liar!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Learn what context means. Also, go fück yourself.
The context doesn't mitigate your lies. The post above where I clearly said that I would agree using a racist slur is racist, then you tried to deny that I never admitted that, is proof positive of that.

Liar! :ROFLMAO:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Thought I’d share a few too!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Thought I’d share a few too!

Swing and a miss!