Clown World Never Stops!

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
“The number one most effective adaptation of racism over time," DiAngelo says, "is the good/bad binary, this idea that a racist is a bad person and a good person is not racist. And so it’s about individuals who are either good or bad or who either do or don’t engage."
One of the side effects is that many white people come to believe that if they just don’t talk about or think about race, then they are not racist.”

I’m not racist because racist people are bad, and I’m not bad.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Just the first page of google search...

"Allkpop forums"? Seriously?

You obviously haven't read any of the articles you linked.

From your GUardian link:

"In fact, though, everyone – of whatever colour – is racist. As part of a TV documentary I’ve been working on, I’ve seen how our brains have a tendency to automatically associate our own race with good and other races with bad, whoever we are."

Most of the articles talk about people like you, Caca, ifail et al - white men who think that racism doesn't exist.

While not in itself racist, the denial causes more harm than good.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
"Allkpop forums"? Seriously?

You obviously haven't read any of the articles you linked.

From your GUardian link:

"In fact, though, everyone – of whatever colour – is racist. As part of a TV documentary I’ve been working on, I’ve seen how our brains have a tendency to automatically associate our own race with good and other races with bad, whoever we are."

Most of the articles talk about people like you, Caca, ifail et al - white men who think that racism doesn't exist.

While not in itself racist, the denial causes more harm than good.
Nobody here had said racism doesn’t exist.

You lie so much I doubt you even know who you are.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I couldn't find a post with that string in it using the search feature

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Bullshit. I said that being an immigrant in the US feels like being a second class citizen.
Like most minorities.
BS. Fookin liar. Your exact words were "I'm not white". Lots of people here remember you saying that.
When people on the receiving end of the racist abuse tell me that it's "absurd", I'll believe it's absurd.
Oftentimes the people screaming the loudest are screeching about stuff that didn't even happen to them.
Until then, I'll ridicule white men like you who try to define what constitutes racism without ever experienced it.
I've experienced racism. It just doesn't fit the narrative that you are going for.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I call it progress that even the lefties have finally acknowledged that "power" isn't an element of the definition of racism.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
“The number one most effective adaptation of racism over time," DiAngelo says, "is the good/bad binary, this idea that a racist is a bad person and a good person is not racist. And so it’s about individuals who are either good or bad or who either do or don’t engage."
One of the side effects is that many white people come to believe that if they just don’t talk about or think about race, then they are not racist.”

I’m not racist because racist people are bad, and I’m not bad.
What I don't like about DiAngelo is if you challenge her thinking, she would say you are unknowingly a racist.

Though I'm a full on liberal faggot because I think it's good investment for society to help poor people, I see some big flaws in her thinking.

These errors indicate an ignorance of certain aspects of human behavior.

Thanks

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
BS. Fookin liar. Your exact words were "I'm not white". Lots of people here remember you saying that.
The context, learn it. And also, go fück yourself. I didn't insult you.

Oftentimes the people screaming the loudest are screeching about stuff that didn't even happen to them.
Again, I'm listening to the people on the receiving end of the racist tropes, not to their "allies".
They overwhelmingly disagree with you.
You don't get to decide what's offensive to other people.

I've experienced racism.
Please do tell. :ROFLMAO:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The context, learn it. And also, go fück yourself. I didn't insult you.
Why you mad? You said you were not white, end of story. The context is irrelevant to the fact that you just got caught in a lie, again.

Again, I'm listening to the people on the receiving end of the racist tropes, not to their "allies".
They overwhelmingly disagree with you.
You don't get to decide what's offensive to other people.
Most of the time, I would agree with them when they say something is racist. It's the fringe crazies who cry "Racism!" over nothingburgers who cannot articulate why whatever they are crying about is racist that I'm talking about. In those situations, no, there is not overwhelming disagreement, and I don't want the fringe crazies writing the rules for the masses. Facts > Feelz.

Please do tell. :ROFLMAO:
Nope, not going to bother. You will simply gaslight it and claim it wasn't racist, because people like you think white people are never on the receiving end of racism.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've had groups of people of another race be mean to me in other countries because I was alone and perceived as vulnerable.

I just smile and pretend not to understand and keep moving.

It works great.

You see them thinking, Doesn't he realize we are being dick right now?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Why you mad? You said you were not white, end of story. The context is irrelevant to the fact that you just got caught in a lie, again.
Context is not "irrelevant" fucktard. You are the one who started with insults and I'm mad? LOL

Most of the time, I would agree with them when they say something is racist. It's the fringe crazies who cry "Racism!" over nothingburgers who cannot articulate why whatever they are crying about is racist that I'm talking about. In those situations, no, there is not overwhelming disagreement, and I don't want the fringe crazies writing the rules for the masses. Facts > Feelz.
It's not up to you to decide what's offensive to someone.

Are you that stupid that you can't understand this simple concept?

It's not up to you to decide what the "facts" are, it's about perception and perspective. It's exactly about feelz.
Listen to those on the receiving end or don't. Just don't complain when people call you names.

I asked before and I'll ask again, if somebody at work asked you not to use a word that offends them for whatever reason, do you keep doing it?

Nope, not going to bother.
Of course not. Because you were never a victim of racism. You lie.