Plastic bags

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
We're paying $.10 a bag
I've got a Fkn load of them in the garage, 6 or 8 in my truck and I'm sick of them....I'm throwing them all out
Charging .10 a bag doesn't do jackshit to save the earth

Youve been warned, If the world ends tomorrow you know why

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
We use the re-usable bags. Not because we're afraid of the 17-yr old being angry with us if we don't but because it don't cost us nothing to do it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Petulent child doesn't know what to do with all the 10¢ bags.

There is maybe $1 dollar worth of plastic bags in its truck! Poor baby.

So hard to reuse.

Must. Throw. Away.

Holy fùck.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
We use the re-usable bags. Not because we're afraid of the 17-yr old being angry with us if we don't but because it don't cost us nothing to do it.
Glad you cleared that out.

For a moment we thought you were a real man whose feelings can't get hurt by an autistic girl.

But no.

You must have been raised as a woman.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I throw them in the recycling bin as soon as I get them, I can't stand clutter

This is another one of California's idiotic do-gooder laws backfiring. It's not like a dime, or even 50 cents on a big trip is any kind of burden, but its just one more way this state is stealing from you

On top of that, these bags are much worse for the environment because they consist of a lot more plastic than the old ones did and are thrown away just as often. I actually reuse them less because they're too big and unwieldy for dog bags or lunch bags

Great job CA!

Reactions: Havoc

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Petulent child doesn't know what to do with all the 10¢ bags.

There is maybe $1 dollar worth of plastic bags in its truck! Poor baby.

So hard to reuse.

Must. Throw. Away.

Holy fùck.
Like it or not, this is the reality. There is more emissions being released because there is more plastic in each bag. Since there is more plastic in each bag, more plastic is going to the landfill. The old bags were reused just as much if not more.

Another example of the things you support failing badly

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Here towns are banning them. So dumb. The town we used to grocery shop in instituted the 10 cent tax on all bags even paper. We and a hell of a lot of other people just drive to the same chain grocery store in the next town over. Problem solved. Gladly drive an extra 5 minutes round trip to shop in a town that appreciates the business more.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Believe it or not but there’s a very simple solution to not pay that .05c, save 10min out of your day, or avoid that clutter.

find out next week on “clown world never stops!”