California on lock down?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Trying to mitigate a pandemic is stupid
They way we’re going about, curfews that have scientific basis, shutting businesses where there’s no evidence of transmissions is stupid.

Have you looked at a map of where the infections are clustered in California?

Do it then tell me what those areas all have in common.

Shutting down restaurants on the west side of Los Angeles isn’t going to do anything except bankrupt more people.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
God that's dumb.

I disagree with the curfew and new restrictions on outdoor dining. Not enough data to show that outdoor things are that much of a problem. This curfew will drive the kids indoors even more to party. Better to keep things as is, IMHO. Cases are going up in LA, like 4 times what they were a month ago, but outdoor dining has been around since what, July? Why are cases going up for the last 4 weeks if the cold weather only kicked in this week, really? It's probably cases from Halloween and Lakers and Dodgers parties is what is showing up now, not outdoor dining.

I hear from someone at Dominican in Santa Cruz that they are very frustrated with the situation there. The hospital is near capacity already.
Cases mean nothing if they're based on the PCR test and a CT of >35.....and many of the labs are using 45 based on the evidence.

If it's such a deadly virus....why don't the death count trends follow clear upward tick of "cases"?

Oh wait....death counts from Covid are based on the same flawed PCR test....

Discussing our possible future...under The Great Reset.....or in the USA...."Build Back Better"....same same....

It's a controlled demolition of our previous ways of life....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I like how Bohter totally ignores the facts of hospital capacity issues around the country
and keeps harping on this retarded PCR test argument for 4 fkn months

it's not like daily death rate is spiking or anything, guys!

CASES DON'T MATTER GUYS. THE TEST IS THE DEEP STATE COUPSPIRACY GLOBALIST RESET

what a clown

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I like how Bohter totally ignores the facts of hospital capacity issues around the country
and keeps harping on this retarded PCR test argument for 4 fkn months

it's not like daily death rate is spiking or anything, guys!

CASES DON'T MATTER GUYS. THE TEST IS THE DEEP STATE COUPSPIRACY GLOBALIST RESET

what a clown
I like how you ignore the science behind the PCR test.
The PCR test is probably the most important thing to understand in this whole mess....its wholly responsible for claiming case and death counts. No?
Why would you call this a retarded PCR test argument when the evidence shows it's being misused?
Do you even understand how it works?
Is it testing for infectious virus? Yes or no?
Why are many labs using >35 cycle thresholds....when Fauci said a > 35 CT finding/positive is meaningless?
Shoots....even >20-25 is too high.
Did you even see the data from the .gov sites explaining this?

Why did influenza rates/counts flatline in Queensland since March?

Why are excess deaths on the UK not made up from those dying of Covid?

Why did you tell your kid to look around and assess for himself if there's something to be scared of?

Why are we acting like there's a deadly plague afoot when in the <70 crowd the survival rate is 99.95%....compared to influenza @ 99.9%?

Have you been to these allegedly full hospitals and seen the evidence for yourself?
Cottage in SB is really slow based on a comment from top management two days ago (friends)?

You appear to be Trauma Bonded to this thingy.....I recommend turning off your tell lie vision....
Or....maybe your job is to oppose everything non-mainstream on this site....
If that's the case...
:loser:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"I recommend turning off your tell lie vision.."

Golf is way better on TV than on the radio

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
How about the fact that number of tests performed and percentage of positive tests requiring hospitalization strongly diverge as more tests are done?

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You appear to be Trauma Bonded to this thingy.....I recommend turning off your tell lie vision....
Or....maybe your job is to oppose everything non-mainstream on this site....
If that's the case...
:loser:
Ha, great appeal to pathos, dummy!

And you wonder why people think you are a fool?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
not sure how I would enforce this but it seems that targeting the partiers young and old would be the best way to go about things. Poor small business is getting the short end of the stick with a pile of steaming crap on the tip.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
not sure how I would enforce this but it seems that targeting the partiers young and old would be the best way to go about things. Poor small business is getting the short end of the stick with a pile of steaming crap on the tip.
Yeah, I am convinced (I realize my opinion is worth nothing) that the spike we are seeing now has nothing to do with restaurants (which have been operating this way--outdoors only--since July) and everything to with: 1) Halloween parties, 2) Dodgers WS celebrations, 3) Lakers title celebrations, and 4) young people partying like it's 1999.

Last edited:
Reactions: CutnSnip

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
They way we’re going about, curfews that have scientific basis, shutting businesses where there’s no evidence of transmissions is stupid.

Have you looked at a map of where the infections are clustered in California?

Do it then tell me what those areas all have in common.

Shutting down restaurants on the west side of Los Angeles isn’t going to do anything except bankrupt more people.
It's about the demolition of independence and the creation of a society dependent on the Govs....
Then the ignorant & destitute dependent masses will line up in droves for their UBI and Debt Forgiveness...
They'll give up their freedom for a little safety and security....when really....the system strives to enslave them...
To control their every move....

Hey....ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones?