Blacks DONE. pay2surf.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Why isn’t everyone Nekkid? I mean, nude beach, late 70s, come on J where are the REAL shots :roflmao: :dancing:

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Do they tow after a certain amount of time? If you know you're missing the two hour mark, might as well make a day of it!

Setting up the BBQ and tailgating along that road after you get out of the water may be taking things too far.

No towing that I know of. They used to tow you in the old days if you were parked down in the lot with out a sticker or your license plate wasn't registered with the campus police.
Over the years, I've racked up a pretty good amount of parking tickets. Often would u-turn and surf the rest of the day if the waves were good and I had the time. Several tickets were very well worth it. Some not so much...
The best is getting a ticket and putting it under the wiper of your buddies car and hope they're too lazy to check details and pay your fine for you.
Fake tickets on April 1 were always a good prank as well.

Reactions: Kento

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
They didn't say anything about jacking off.

I guess they felt they couldn't win them all.
I love how the nudists down there try to play it off like everything is cool down there and they're out enforcing against creeps.

That beach is not a place for nudists.

It's a place for exhibitionists, jacking off, gay sex, and guys jerking off to gay sex.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars and npsp

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Police Association Subway, cops don't get naked. If I remember correctly I ran this one from the landslide at the foot of the Ho Chi Min trail.
That would make it even funnier! have you seen Sooper Troopers? those guys know how to SWING man! :roflmao:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Back to the OP, the City is focusing enforcement in the Farms. They start marking tires at 8am and swing by every 15-30 min to look for new arrivals to mark. I spoke with the parking enforcement guy this morning, enforcement in the Farms is a priority. My guess the residents finally got fed up and laid into Joe LaCava's office to start enforcing the time limits.
I assume there will be a lot of tickets written over the next several weeks. To me, this is a good thing as it will trim the crown back. I doubt as many OC guys will want to make the drive for a 90 min session (which is a perfect amount of time for me to get my quota and on to the rest of my day....) and hopefully local visitors will opt for places with better parking options.
I spoke with him this morning too.

Basically parking enforcement has put their top dog on that beat and he does not give a fcuk.

Watching the guy work you can see he's a master at his trade. Almost elegant and super efficient.

Apparently the Farmers are fed up with some of the behavior, the stickering, graffiti, and people parking in the red zones when it's crowded. I'm guessing bad behavior also has to do with the clifftop park being closed and locked. Not sure if the fence someone ripped down at that other place in the vicinity has anything to do with it but I'm guessing so.

We chatted after he had just come through doing tickets and marking tires on the street. I had parked with a line of cars that had already been marked. He acted like he drove away after we talked...but I hid in the bushes for a few minutes to see if he was trying to trick me.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later the mf'er comes back around the corner, drives specifically to my vehicle and marks it.:ROFLMAO:

He is a turd but I have to respect his passion.

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
I spoke with him this morning too.

Basically parking enforcement has put their top dog on that beat and he does not give a fcuk.

Watching the guy work you can see he's a master at his trade. Almost elegant and super efficient.

Apparently the Farmers are fed up with some of the behavior, the stickering, graffiti, and people parking in the red zones when it's crowded. I'm guessing bad behavior also has to do with the clifftop park being closed and locked. Not sure if the fence someone ripped down at that other place in the vicinity has anything to do with it but I'm guessing so.

We chatted after he had just come through doing tickets and marking tires on the street. I had parked with a line of cars that had already been marked. He acted like he drove away after we talked...but I hid in the bushes for a few minutes to see if he was trying to trick me.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later the mf'er comes back around the corner, drives specifically to my vehicle and marks it.:ROFLMAO:

He is a turd but I have to respect his passion.
Did you wash the mark off five minutes after he left again?

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
seems like you've got quite the inside knowledge of what happens on that side of the beach ;)
Let's just say that taking the Glider Port trail is not for the faint of heart. Lot's of weirdos in the lot and on the beach. Blackgold is a far tamer walk. The nude women volleyball players are hard core with knee braces and $hit. I think it was wilder in the mid 80's. It used to be scary going north of Ho Chi, you never knew what you would see.

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Did you wash the mark off five minutes after he left again?
One of the security guards is super cool and has been there a long time. She used to wash the chalk off for us but the new blue chalk is not as easy to remove and she may have been asked to stop as well.
I'm actually glad they have stepped up enforcement. As usual, people have trashed a nice neighborhood and I feel for the residents. The have been very cool over the years and have the clout to turn the neighborhood into a permit only area similar to the areas adjacent to SDSU but haven't. If the disrespect by visitors continues, I could see that happening and that would suck!

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
The mid to late 70's was pretty wild on the state side of the beach. Anything you see today is mild in comparison. Unless you walk in from the gliderport, there's nothing to see.

Reactions: npsp