Blacks DONE. pay2surf.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
I had a key in the 1980s. But I digress, Hey is the Ho Chi Min trail still there?
Mebbe we know each other. I had one for four years, a legit UCSD authorized one, had my plates on the good list with the UC police too.

Way back, the bottom of the trail was on the North side. The dudes would fill up baggies with dry sand to sprinkle on the mud ledge to gain a minimum of foot traction.

Someone mentioned back injury. Again, way back. Peter Kenvin (Rich's brother) slammed his head. Me and Bassy and some others used a boar as a stretcher, Bass drove onto the beach and we hauled him to the bottom of the road. I ran up the road and called 911. It was pretty scary.

Reactions: Havoc and npsp

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Reef Road ticket is no longer the twenty bucks it used to be either.

Too many puppies
Trying to surf at Black's
Too many puppies
Some of whom need cracks

Always wanted to surf there if I ever made it down to SD.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Just park at the gliderport you dummies.
If that place is full I wouldn't want to know what the crowd in the water looks like. Plus on the walk to the waves you get to see some unbelievable @ss.

That Alicia keys house is fvcking crazy. Looking at it from the cliff, wondering if it was someone's house or some institute, I felt a deep jealousy. Watched the dude sitting alone in the middle, swiss cheese I think he's called, sitting in bright grass looking at his phone while blacks went off. The jealousy passed as I realized, he just wants to sit there...anyone can do that. I'm doing it now. My jealousy redirected itself to an unknown surfer coming out of a good left.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I got a ticket on LJ Farms in the 90s. Been going to Gliderport ever since. Mid day there is some azz to see down there too.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Kinda funny thing about parking enforcement is blacks will only become more overrun by undergrads, not less.

Glider port, and any other non-2hr parking in the vicinity, will fill up whenever class is in session.

come to think of it, I’m surprised LJ Farms wasn’t already inundated with undergrad parking.