Blacks DONE. pay2surf.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Mostly true but the few times I have surfed there the last couple years there was seriously hot punani right to the left of the trail.
I've only been down the trail there three times total but each time I saw unreal @ss and titties

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Never surfed there. I imagine it would be ebike paradise by now.
You lived in South Florida and never surfed Reef Road? Were you in SFL say before 2008-ish?

I don't know where you'd lock an e-bike around there and I can't imagine leaving something like that unlocked in South Florida. Also I can't really picture Floridians dealing with any parking-related adversity vs. just giving up and going home.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
It used to be all day parking on both sides of all streets in the Farms. Then in the late 80's the residents successfully petitioned to have one side of the streets painted red to cut down on the weekend crowds of miscreants that were trashing the neighborhood. A couple of years later, the residents were successful in getting two hour parking on LJF Rd and Blackgold Rd, Brookmead and Idlehour Lns. Crowncrest and beyond were free until the mid to late 90's when they to became two hour zones.
The latest impact on parking in the Farms has been the squads of Lady Walkers that discovered the hill and the benefits of walking it several times a day. The long time Lady Walkers are bummed on the crowd of newbie Lady Walkers.
I'm not at all surprised that they decided to enforce the two hour limit the last few days. Easy $$$$ for the City. During Covid lock down there was zero enforcement for months and many good days.
From the 80's thru the late 90's I barely walked as I could always get a ride. Now, I turn down rides as I need as much exercise as I can get.
Sr Sopa's rule was Grass, Gas or ass, no one rides for free. Nothing better than a couple of cold Schaefers in the lot on a Friday after surfing all afternoon.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
a San Diego 7 is an 11 in Central California.
The scale for naked hottness is universal, though. Sure, there are girls wrapped up in black leather and propped up on stilt like heels in la Jolla that would wind a lot of guys up more than anyone walking around downtown in SLO, but when you strip all the wrapping off, a 10 is a 10, and some of those naked girls I saw were like...high 8s, maybe 9s.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Casa and I were talking about Reef Road - no climbs for hundreds of miles.

Sounds like the nude beach at Blacks is where all of SD's strippers go to keep the rig golden all over?
I think hot chicks are going there from all over to take pictures for whatever sharing app or website thing of the moment. Kinda cool, really, you don't have to be shy about looking someone up and down when they're making that their business at the moment. It would be rude not to.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Casa and I were talking about Reef Road - no climbs for hundreds of miles.

Sounds like the nude beach at Blacks is where all of SD's strippers go to keep the rig golden all over?
The Dirty Dan's Tanning Team used to make regular appearances back in the day.
Shortly after the City "stripped" it of its swim suits optional status, Blacks became quite the freak show. Once the swim suit option status was gone and nudity became "illegal" only the freaks were left and that resulted in the residents pushing for the parking restrictions.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I think hot chicks are going there from all over to take pictures for whatever sharing app or website thing of the moment. Kinda cool, really, you don't have to be shy about looking someone up and down when they're making that their business at the moment. It would be rude not to.
I haven’t been down there in decades but in the 70’s when I did surf blacks on every south swell there were hundreds sometimes thousands of college age women down there. It was a thing and lots of us were into it. There was no shame at all and the hottest ladies would ask to ride along on every blacks trip. I saw more beaver than a french trapper.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I haven’t been down there in decades but in the 70’s when I did surf blacks on every south swell there were hundreds sometimes thousands of college age women down there. It was a thing and lots of us were into it. There was no shame at all the hottest ladies would ask to ride along on every blacks trip.
We talkin' bush city, though? Like a bunch of hedgehogs floating around the beach at waist level?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
You lived in South Florida and never surfed Reef Road? Were you in SFL say before 2008-ish?

I don't know where you'd lock an e-bike around there and I can't imagine leaving something like that unlocked in South Florida. Also I can't really picture Floridians dealing with any parking-related adversity vs. just giving up and going home.
just paint your car to look like a golf cart and park wherever you like

Reactions: Subway