Billabong house looks Gay friendly

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And @WindowLicker aka TMZ aka Astrodeck aka RonPaul4Prez aka million other racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic trolls that got banned over the years who created a blog about erBB posters who offended him and attempted to hack people's accounts because he was so offended, is talking sh!t about somebody else getting offended. :roflmao:

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
surely if they were gay theyd be riding midlength twins

ps u gotta be careful what u say on this forum, theres always a few fagggots who get offended!
Fixed, homo

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
When I was a grom, the Billabong team consisted of guys like Ronnie Burns, Mike Latronic, Sunny Garcia and Luke Egan - sure as sh!t those guys would never be caught on video dancing around like tarts and playing grab ass.

Hell, I remember hearing about a young, cocky David Eggers getting tied up and pissed on at the Gotcha team house.

Times have changed and now team riders act bi-curious and like each other's Instagram stories. :barf:

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
When I was a grom, the Billabong team consisted of guys like Ronnie Burns, Mike Latronic, Sunny Garcia and Luke Egan - sure as sh!t those guys would never be caught on video dancing around like tarts and playing grab ass.

Hell, I remember hearing about a young, cocky David Eggers getting tied up and pissed on at the Gotcha team house.

Times have changed and now team riders act bi-curious and like each other's Instagram stories. :barf:
Interesting how that Eggers memory really stuck with you huh....sounds like the Bong just staying on brand

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
Personally, who cares if you're hetero, homo, pan, asexual, sapio, blah blah. Just don't hit me on me and stay in your lane. lol