Billabong house looks Gay friendly

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
So Glen is his/her name? :poop:
yeah, i forgot its last name though...

when i was at school of visual arts, john waters came and showed desperate living.
he hung out after and took questions. so along with two of my friends, we went over to talk to him. my friend joe bit him on the hand instead of shaking it. waters wrote about it in his bio. he dug it...

in grad school i studied with leon golub. he was a pretty serious lefty painter - cool old guy, he had a retrospective show at the whitney a few years ago. he loved to talk about john waters flicks. female trouble was the one he felt had the most artistic and social import !

i turned him on to wet magazine...one of his kids was a surfer too.

desperate living is really charming and evocative also... i’m sure you’d enjoy it !

:waving:

Reactions: keenfish

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
When I was a grom, the Billabong team consisted of guys like Ronnie Burns, Mike Latronic, Sunny Garcia and Luke Egan - sure as sh!t those guys would never be caught on video dancing around like tarts and playing grab ass.

Hell, I remember hearing about a young, cocky David Eggers getting tied up and pissed on at the Gotcha team house.

Times have changed and now team riders act bi-curious and like each other's Instagram stories. :barf:

A) Don't nobody want to see any of those guys naked (though I bet Luke Egan has a hog...) and B) that David eggers thing is just about the gayest thing I've ever heard, and I've been (consensually) peed on by a transgender woman.

Only thing that's changed is now a photographer doesn't have to be so ashamed that he tries to touch passed out surfers with the door accidentally not locked, new guys can just be like "hey" and see what happens :LOL:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Now you sound angry and offended.

Thin skin huh
There are plenty of professionals who can assist with the alleviation of your maladies, I'd recommend you'd seek the necessary assistance. Remember there is hope and you can come out on the other side in better condition than your current state. Go get em slugger, you got this ;)

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Now Jimmy looking sweet though he dresses like a queen
He can kick like a mule

Billabong, It's a real mean team

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Now Jimmy looking sweet though he dresses like a queen
He can kick like a mule

Billabong, It's a real mean team
“i need t.v. when i got t-rex?”

what happened to the mth vid ?

here...
remember, mick ralphs was a way better guitarist than ariel bender...

gotta ask, how cool was d. bowie - he gave them that song...?

• Love
Reactions: Chocki

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Missing the point - pros back in the 80's who showed up to the North Shore acting like hot sh!t, kooks, or effeminate queens risked paying a price. Reports of Eggers behavior drew the ire of older pros who wanted to humiliate him and correct his attitude. He went from being the California Kelly Slater to off tour within a few years and was dealing with substance issues. Unfortunately, it was discovered later that be suffered from mental illness and is now dead. nothing really gay about that

Watching the Billabong video posted above with bare-chested boys dancing together is now almost celebrated - now that's gay

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Missing the point - pros back in the 80's who showed up to the North Shore acting like hot sh!t, kooks, or effeminate queens risked paying a price. Reports of Eggers behavior drew the ire of older pros who wanted to humiliate him and correct his attitude. He went from being the California Kelly Slater to off tour within a few years and was dealing with substance issues. Unfortunately, it was discovered later that be suffered from mental illness and is now dead. nothing really gay about that

Watching the Billabong video posted above with bare-chested boys dancing together is now almost celebrated - now that's gay
I am really familiar with Davey boy and his story. His Sultan Sea demise is pretty sad. I think though it is you that is missing the point... tying a teenage boy up and peeing on him for pleasure is pretty darn gay. Just the Bong being the Bong I guess.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
You're missing the point. I was only told the story. If you feel so.strongly about this, contact the Gotcha riders who actually performed the lewd act.

If bong has gone that bong - I'm glad I don't own any bong.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
You're missing the point. I was only told the story. If you feel so.strongly about this, contact the Gotcha riders who actually performed the lewd act.

If bong has gone that bong - I'm glad I don't own any bong.
....It sounds like your point is things were better back when people got tied up and peed on :roflmao: if that's what you want you don't have to get all upset about it, I'm sure you can still find someone to tie you up and pee on you.
No need to boycott buildabong because they cut off your golden shower.