Billabong house looks Gay friendly

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Did you prefer your martinis straight or dirty? Asking for a friend.
Not a martini drinker myself but Shaun Tompson's default cocktail was the same as Carol Burnett - belvedere cosmopolitan "up" with a lemon twist. :monkey:
At that time, sneaking a glass of 25 y/o MacCallan neat behind the bar and late night draft beers at Peabody's or Cafe del Sol after work.:beer:

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Not a martini drinker myself but Shaun Tompson's default cocktail was the same as Carol Burnett - belvedere cosmopolitan "up" with a lemon twist. :monkey:
At that time, sneaking a glass of 25 y/o MacCallan neat behind the bar and late night draft beers at Peabody's or Cafe del Sol after work.:beer:
Love this! Peabody's was the night capper and then over to the Bottle Shop next door for a snack and an up the hill beer back to the dorm. Good times! :beer:

Reactions: _____

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Ugh. I friggin hate cocktails served "Up", even if it's the same composition and volume of liquid in a tumbler.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This thread is very offensive to the modern day liberals of cancel culture America. I find it incredibly amusing. :ROFLMAO:

Also, Colapinto is a very nice kid in and out the water.
Yeah funny how that works, nothing is offensive unless is directed at your ilk.

Then you sh!t your diaper and become a part of cancel culture.

All of a sudden feelings matter because they are yours.

But gays are an easy target.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The mistake is becoming offended in the first place.

Who gives a fvvk what somebody else thinks.
Why is it that you guys always tell somebody who is different from you that they shouldn't get offended at offensive stuff?

You get plenty offended, what's the difference?