Billabong house looks Gay friendly

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Doof just 2/10 wouldn't bang'd a dude-filled house on the North Shore.

That was some watch-and-learn sh!t. You think a fishnet tank top in Fire Island or Key West flexes like this here? Fuuuuuck to the no.

Queen mAnne house game flex pimptight.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Gay dudes generally have better interior design skills, sense of fashion than nongays, some more than women. If I had a house and needed a redo I'd probably hire a gay interior designer. If I gave a sh!t about my wardrobe I'd hire a gay wardrobe consultant or whatever the people are called that pick out your clothes for you.
What about a gay plumber? You don’t think gays would be good at it?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There is a type of hyper dominant gay guy that makes a good CEO/leader.

I was in the elevator as school and this kid was totally signaling hard with his costume and his affect.

I was thinking, How can he survive in this society gaying it up so hard?

Then he turned and shot me this really aggressive mad dog stare and I quickly looked away and thought, Oh, that's how. :roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
name names !

one might think that you are constantly returning to this as a weak and transparent effort to provide cover for your own dilemma...

additionally, fecal face has recently implied that you are both a pedo and a ginger...

you can easily provide “proof” that at least the ginger bit is untrue...

most here wonder how many times in each of your classes a special-ed child yells at you from the back of the room, “pedo!... pedo!...”

:shameonyou:
I hope you do realize that Autoprax was supposed to be Gervais’ character in that clip, who is neither ginger or a pedo?

I can never be sure with erBB. It kills me when I have to explain a joke but I’d do it for you darling. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hammies

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No, I wouldn’t specifically seek out a gay plumber like I might a gay interior designer.
Funny thing is, you probably hired a gay plumber, met a gay cop and had a gay mechanic work on your car.

You just think they’re not gay because they didn’t wear a boa.

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
You didn't even mention the boy dance party. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
that’s what I meant by weird bare chested stuff. And what was up with the two laying on top of each other in the sand?

I bet when one is taking a shower another just happens to be in the bathroom brushing his teeth...

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
that’s what I meant by weird bare chested stuff. And what was up with the two laying on top of each other in the sand?

I bet when one is taking a shower another just happens to be in the bathroom brushing his teeth...
“Weird”?

You need to suck a dick already and be done with it.

1641595799826.gif

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink