Bidens Agenda.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I think it’s tougher when you are the incumbent. You are basically playing damage control and pretending that you will succeed at what you failed at the first time around.

Branding is inportant. Obama had ObamaCare, Trump had the Wall. I never had to go to their website to know what their platform was. What was Hillary’s- Pant Suit nation? Or Biden’s?
Except only 3 presidents in the last 100 years have lost a re-election bid.

Do a decent job and people re-elect you.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Except only 3 presidents in the last 100 years have lost a re-election bid.

Do a decent job and people re-elect you.
Agreed, the incument certainly have an advantage. My point was that they can't really rebrand themselves, they basically have to justify all of their decisions no matter what the consequences were. Which goes to show how epic of a dumpster fire Trump was.

Reactions: Hump

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Would guess Biden's plan aligns with 2020 Democratic platform which can be found here (click me).

It is 92 pages long, so not easy to sum up with a 10 point list.

However, the table of contents shows what they want to address....wonder if having Congress and Presidency will see eye-eye on how best to achieve these goals:

1611094393818.png1611094414893.png1611094439761.png

Reactions: kidfury

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Agreed, the incument certainly have an advantage. My point was that they can't really rebrand themselves, they basically have to justify all of their decisions no matter what the consequences were. Which goes to show how epic of a dumpster fire Trump was.
Why are you agreeing? Hoover, Carter, HW, and Trump makes 4, and Ford was an incumbent although not elected. Debatable 5. You could have straight dunked on his sh!t! I will instead applaud your agreeableness index score.

I am not sure if the incumbency being an advantage is a testament to the comforts of the modern era, or modern media.

From Andrew Jackson to TR, only Grant served two full terms. And he was a corrupt incompetent dumpster fire of epic proportions. Everyone else lost, died or was killed.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
that's cynical and not born out by the content

very on brand!
Wrong

"He will rejoin the Paris climate accords, according to those close to his campaign and commitments he has made in recent months, and he will reverse President Trump’s withdrawal from the World Health Organization."

Murica Last

And that's not even getting into the disgusting rule-by-EO game that he is playing. Of course, every President since Roosevelt has been playing that unamerican game

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I like the new DNI's bio.

She studied Judo in Japan after high school, she studied physics and started flying. She became a lawyer.

It's weird when I get around smart people like that I feel so inferior.

But not in a bad way.

It's good to know one's place.

I love picking their brains.

I hang around a bunch of idiots.:monkey::loser:

Reactions: enframed