Bidens Agenda.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
"To make progress, we must stop treating our opponents as our enemy.
We are not enemies. We are Americans."

Now if we just get the rest of the Dems and AOC squad of deprogrammers to agree. :monkey:

Puppet is as puppet does.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Agreed. I got grief for saying the exact same thing. In 2016 Trump made his campaign brand known to everyone whether they visited his website or not. If I have to go to your website, then you need a better slogan.
And nobody had the foggiest idea what Trump's foreign policy is.

A slogan does not enumerate a foreign policy. You are complaining about poor branding.

Low Enthusiasm Grapedrink!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"To make progress, we must stop treating our opponents as our enemy.
We are not enemies. We are Americans."

Now if we just get the rest of the Dems and AOC squad of deprogrammers to agree. :monkey:

Puppet is as puppet does.
You misunderstand that; the meaning is "to make progress, QAnon and half the GOP must stop treating me as their enemy".

But way to frame yourself as the victim!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I've read it.

it consists of motherhood statements.

asking if anyone has a more concrete understanding of what is going to happen, besides: not trump.
you are asking a bunch of dipshit surfers for a more "concrete understanding"
about Biden's foreign policy than what Biden himself has laid out on his website

I want some of that Australian weed....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You misunderstand that; the meaning is "to make progress, QAnon and half the GOP must stop treating me as their enemy".

But way to frame yourself as the victim!
the tell is that he's still using the term "the squad"

TALKING POINTS WERE UPDATED 9 MONTHS AGO, IDIOT

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
And nobody had the foggiest idea what Trump's foreign policy is.

A slogan does not enumerate a foreign policy. You are complaining about poor branding.

Low Enthusiasm Grapedrink!
I think it’s tougher when you are the incumbent. You are basically playing damage control and pretending that you will succeed at what you failed at the first time around.

Branding is inportant. Obama had ObamaCare, Trump had the Wall. I never had to go to their website to know what their platform was. What was Hillary’s- Pant Suit nation? Or Biden’s?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
you are asking a bunch of dipshit surfers for a more "concrete understanding"
about Biden's foreign policy than what Biden himself has laid out on his website

I want some of that Australian weed....
At least he doesn’t unnecessarily reformat his own posts. 2010 called.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think it’s tougher when you are the incumbent. You are basically playing damage control and pretending that you will succeed at what you failed at the first time around.

Branding is inportant. Obama had ObamaCare, Trump had the Wall. I never had to go to their website to know what their platform was. What was Hillary’s- Pant Suit nation? Or Biden’s?
Branding is important and tells you almost nothing about a foreign policy agenda.

If it did, those hats would say Make Israel Great Again

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Agreed. I got grief for saying the exact same thing. In 2016 Trump made his campaign brand known to everyone whether they visited his website or not. If I have to go to your website, then you need a better slogan.
A brand isn‘t a policy platform. And as we saw, Trump’s platform turned out to be tweet a lot and golf.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Trump denied Biden access to military jet to fly to DC for Washington for the inauguration, as is customary of existing presidents to grant for the incoming. Trump has to be the most petulant child-like adult in the history of adults.

So Biden is flying private.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Trump denied Biden access to military jet to fly to DC for Washington for the inauguration, as is customary of existing presidents to grant for the incoming. Trump has to be the most petulant child-like adult in the history of adults.

should have gone no malarkey class on Southwest....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Can't you get a private jet pretty cheap now?