Bidens Agenda.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think China needs the USA.

It don't like it.

Too bad the US is all retarded.

China is like a little aggressive insecure guy.

Battle of the retards!

I'm in Australia.
Interested in US politics.

Wouldn't mind a take on Bidens Foreign Policy.

Loss of US hegemony/primacy in the western Pacific will be one of the chief challenges Aus will face in the coming decades.
I think China will shoot itself in the foot.

Eagle and the arrow fable.

Have you ever been to China?

All I can say about my very brief time there, Holy fucking sh!t! :dancing:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'm in Australia.
Interested in US politics.

Wouldn't mind a take on Bidens Foreign Policy.

Loss of US hegemony/primacy in the western Pacific will be one of the chief challenges Aus will face in the coming decades.
He'll try to get back to the nuclear deal with Iran. He won't give Kim Jong Un any photo ops. He'll let Israel skeet on his face, but he won't swallow like Trump. He'll suck off Saudi Arabia and Russia somewhat less. All the Trump/Ivanka sh!t was made in China so he'll probably suck China off less as well.

He'll cede Afghanistan to the Taliban until they do something monstrously heinous, or get beat themselves by Afghan Islamic State, or provide safe harbor to some Capitol rioters or whatever.

Same with Iraq and Syria.

Alternately, if you think Trump has already arrested half of Congress and the executions will begin soon, and where we go one, we go all, well then, Biden is going to give Alaska, Hawaii, California, and the nuclear codes and half our aircraft carriers to China.

Then he's going to start new wars in Russia, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, and various unstable places in Africa, and probably Venezuela and possibly Brazil.

And Brisbane - Biden wants to attack Brisbane. Brizzy's done. Ol' Bide-o wants to have a spray on Twitter and then bash heaps of fingered knts, and someone suggested Brisbane for the task.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The second link is behind a paywall and the first is his particular spin on it.

I guess I am asking what you 'erbb folks think about it.

I understand his basic executive order program for the first week but not the larger agenda.
asks for Biden agenda

doesn't want to read Biden's website

asks erBB for study notes

here we are!!!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Where u getting ur info? Sounds like ur descending into fear based conspiracy theory sh!t.
He hates crypto (and therefore profit) and hates the dollar too. Some men, you just can't reach.

asks for Biden agenda

doesn't want to read Biden's website

asks erBB for study notes

here we are!!!
I've read it.

it consists of motherhood statements.

asking if anyone has a more concrete understanding of what is going to happen, besides: not trump.
I'm with freeride76 on this one. Biden's website bloweth. It reads like something the janitor and I would write when making jokes about our SuperPAC, FRAME, with a sprinkle of "and we're not Trump". It's terribad.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
He hates crypto (and therefore profit) and hates the dollar too. Some men, you just can't reach.

I'm with freeride76 on this one. Biden's website bloweth. It reads like something the janitor and I would write when making jokes about our SuperPAC, FRAME, with a sprinkle of "and we're not Trump". It's terribad.
There are a few debates he can watch then.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There are angle grinders he could geld himself with too; that doesn't make it a joyous time.
He's an Aussie. He's asking for a tl;dr
I bought an angle grinder last spring and took it back a few weeks later. Used it saw off a stuck-out nail on my dock and the end of the nail shot right back my face. Was wearing goggles, but still, at that pointed I wanted nothing to do with that thing ever again :drowning:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Agreed. I got grief for saying the exact same thing. In 2016 Trump made his campaign brand known to everyone whether they visited his website or not. If I have to go to your website, then you need a better slogan.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Went to Biden's website. It's like some highschool kid put it together. But I would expect nothing less from a boomer. He probably thinks it's the most amazing webnets ever.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
joebiden.com

My fellow Americans —
The people of this nation have spoken.
They have delivered us a clear victory. A convincing victory.
A victory for “We the People.”
We have won with the most votes ever cast for a presidential ticket in the history of this nation — 81 million.
I am humbled by the trust and confidence you have placed in me.
I pledge to be a President who seeks not to divide, but to unify.
Who doesn’t see Red and Blue states, but a United States.
And who will work with all my heart to win the confidence of the whole people.
For that is what America is about: The people.
And that is what our Administration will be about.
I sought this office to restore the soul of America.
To rebuild the backbone of the nation — the middle class.
To make America respected around the world again and to unite us here at home.
It is the honor of my lifetime that so many millions of Americans have voted for this vision.
And now the work of making this vision real is the task of our time.
As I said many times before, I’m Jill’s husband.
I would not be here without the love and tireless support of Jill, Hunter, Ashley, all of our grandchildren and their spouses, and all our family.
They are my heart.
Jill’s a mom — a military mom — and an educator.
She has dedicated her life to education, but teaching isn’t just what she does — it’s who she is.
For America’s educators, this is a great day: You’re going to have one of your own in the White House, and Jill is going to make a great First Lady.
And I will be honored to be serving with a fantastic vice president — Kamala Harris — who will make history as the first woman, first Black woman, first woman of South Asian descent, and first daughter of immigrants ever elected to national office in this country.
It’s long overdue, and we’re reminded tonight of all those who fought so hard for so many years to make this happen. But once again, America has bent the arc of the moral universe towards justice.
Kamala, Doug — like it or not — you’re family. You’ve become honorary Bidens and there’s no way out.
To all those who volunteered, worked the polls in the middle of this pandemic, local election officials — you deserve a special thanks from this nation.
To my campaign team, and all the volunteers, to all those who gave so much of themselves to make this moment possible, I owe you everything.
And to all those who supported us: I am proud of the campaign we built and ran. I am proud of the coalition we put together, the broadest and most diverse in history.
Democrats, Republicans and Independents.
Progressives, moderates and conservatives.
Young and old.
Urban, suburban and rural.
Gay, straight, transgender.
White. Latino. Asian. Native American.
And especially for those moments when this campaign was at its lowest — the African American community stood up again for me. They always have my back, and I’ll have yours.
I said from the outset I wanted a campaign that represented America, and I think we did that. Now that’s what I want the administration to look like.
And to those who voted for President Trump, I understand your disappointment tonight.
I’ve lost a couple of elections myself.
But now, let’s give each other a chance.
It’s time to put away the harsh rhetoric.
To lower the temperature.
To see each other again.
To listen to each other again.
To make progress, we must stop treating our opponents as our enemy.
We are not enemies. We are Americans.
The Bible tells us that to everything there is a season — a time to build, a time to reap, a time to sow. And a time to heal.
This is the time to heal in America.
Now that the campaign is over — what is the people’s will? What is our mandate?
I believe it is this: Americans have called on us to marshal the forces of decency and the forces of fairness. To marshal the forces of science and the forces of hope in the great battles of our time.
The battle to control the virus.
The battle to build prosperity.
The battle to secure your family’s health care.
The battle to achieve racial justice and root out systemic racism in this country.
The battle to save the climate.
The battle to restore decency, defend democracy, and give everybody in this country a fair shot.
Our work begins with getting COVID under control.
We cannot repair the economy, restore our vitality, or relish life’s most precious moments — hugging a grandchild, birthdays, weddings, graduations, all the moments that matter most to us — until we get this virus under control.
On Monday, I will name a group of leading scientists and experts as Transition Advisors to help take the Biden-Harris COVID plan and convert it into an action blueprint that starts on January 20th, 2021.
That plan will be built on a bedrock of science. It will be constructed out of compassion, empathy, and concern.
I will spare no effort — or commitment — to turn this pandemic around.
I ran as a proud Democrat. I will now be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn’t vote for me — as those who did.
Let this grim era of demonization in America begin to end — here and now.
The refusal of Democrats and Republicans to cooperate with one another is not due to some mysterious force beyond our control.
It’s a decision. It’s a choice we make.
And if we can decide not to cooperate, then we can decide to cooperate. And I believe that this is part of the mandate from the American people. They want us to cooperate.
That’s the choice I’ll make. And I call on the Congress — Democrats and Republicans alike — to make that choice with me.
The American story is about the slow, yet steady widening of opportunity.
Make no mistake: Too many dreams have been deferred for too long.
We must make the promise of the country real for everybody — no matter their race, their ethnicity, their faith, their identity, or their disability.
America has always been shaped by inflection points — by moments in time where we’ve made hard decisions about who we are and what we want to be.
Lincoln in 1860 — coming to save the Union.
FDR in 1932 — promising a beleaguered country a New Deal.
JFK in 1960 — pledging a New Frontier.
And twelve years ago — when Barack Obama made history — and told us, “Yes, we can.”
We stand again at an inflection point.
We have the opportunity to defeat despair and to build a nation of prosperity and purpose.
We can do it. I know we can.
I’ve long talked about the battle for the soul of America.
We must restore the soul of America.
Our nation is shaped by the constant battle between our better angels and our darkest impulses.
It is time for our better angels to prevail.
Tonight, the whole world is watching America. I believe at our best America is a beacon for the globe.
And we lead not by the example of our power, but by the power of our example.
I’ve always believed we can define America in one word: Possibilities.
That in America everyone should be given the opportunity to go as far as their dreams and God-given ability will take them.
You see, I believe in the possibility of this country.
We’re always looking ahead.
Ahead to an America that’s freer and more just.
Ahead to an America that creates jobs with dignity and respect.
Ahead to an America that cures disease — like cancer and Alzheimers.
Ahead to an America that never leaves anyone behind.
Ahead to an America that never gives up, never gives in.
This is a great nation.
And we are a good people.
This is the United States of America.
And there has never been anything we haven’t been able to do when we’ve done it together.
In the last days of the campaign, I’ve been thinking about a hymn that means a lot to me and to my family, particularly my deceased son Beau. It captures the faith that sustains me and which I believe sustains America.
And I hope it can provide some comfort and solace to the more than 230,000 families who have lost a loved one to this terrible virus this year. My heart goes out to each and every one of you. Hopefully this hymn gives you solace as well.
“And He will raise you up on eagle’s wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand.”
And now, together — on eagle’s wings — we embark on the work that God and history have called upon us to do.
With full hearts and steady hands, with faith in America and in each other, with a love of country — and a thirst for justice — let us be the nation that we know we can be.
A nation united.
A nation strengthened.
A nation healed.
The United States of America.
God bless you.
And may God protect our troops.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Mis compatriotas estadounidenses —
El pueblo de esta nación ha decidido.
Nos han entregado una clara victoria. Una contundente victoria.
Una victoria para “Nosotros el pueblo”.
Hemos ganado con la mayor cantidad de votos emitidos para una candidatura presidencial en la historia de esta nación: 74 millones.
Me siento honrado por la confianza que han depositado en mí.
Prometo ser un presidente que no busca dividir, sino unificar.
Quien no ve a los estados como rojo o azul, sino a un solo Estados Unidos.
Y quien trabajará con todo mi corazón para ganarme la confianza de todo el pueblo.
Porque de eso se trata los Estados Unidos: el pueblo.
Y en eso se basará nuestra administración.
Me postulé a la presidencia para restaurar el alma de esta nación.
Para reconstruir la fuerza de nuestra nación: la clase media.
Para lograr que Estados Unidos vuelva a ser respetado en todo el mundo y unirnos aquí en casa.
Es un honor para mi que tantos millones de estadounidenses hayan votado por esta visión.
Y ahora el trabajo de hacer realidad esta visión es nuestro objetivo en este momento.
Como dije muchas veces antes, soy el esposo de Jill.
No estaría aquí sin el amor y el apoyo incansable de Jill, Hunter, Ashley, todos nuestros nietos y sus cónyuges y toda nuestra familia.
Ellos son mi corazón
Jill es mamá, mamá militar y educadora.
Ha dedicado su vida a la educación, pero enseñar no es solo lo que hace, es quién es.
Para los educadores estadounidenses, este es un gran día: vas a tener tu propia educadora en la Casa Blanca, y Jill será una gran primera dama.
Y será un honor para mí servir con una vicepresidenta maravillosa, Kamala Harris, quien hará historia como la primera mujer, la primera mujer negra, la primera mujer de ascendencia del sur de Asia y la primera hija de inmigrantes elegida para un cargo nacional en este país.
Hace mucho tiempo esto debió haber sucedido y esta noche recordamos a todos aquellos que lucharon arduamente durante tantos años para que esto fuera una realidad. Y una vez más, Estados Unidos ha inclinado el arco del universo moral hacia la justicia.
Kamala y Doug, gusteles o no, son familia. Se han convertido en miembros honorarios de la familia Biden y no hay vuelta atrás.
A todos los que se ofrecieron como voluntarios, trabajaron en las urnas en medio de esta pandemia, funcionarios electorales locales, merecen un agradecimiento especial de esta nación.
A mi equipo de campaña, a todos los voluntarios, a todos los que dieron tanto de sí mismos para hacer posible este momento, les debo todo.
Y a todos los que nos apoyaron: estoy orgulloso de la campaña que construimos y realizamos. Estoy orgulloso de la coalición que formamos, la más amplia y diversa en toda la historia.
Demócratas, republicanos e independientes.
Progresistas, moderados y conservadores.
Jóvenes y viejos.
Urbano, suburbano y rural.
Gay, heterosexual, transgénero.
Blanco. Latino. Asiático. Indígena.
Y especialmente para esos momentos en los que esta campaña estaba en su punto más bajo, la comunidad afroamericana siguió luchando por mi. Ellos siempre me respaldan y yo los respaldaré.
Dije desde el principio que quería una campaña que representara a Estados Unidos, y creo que lo logramos. Así es como quiero que se presente la administración.
Y para aquellos que votaron por el presidente Trump, entiendo su decepción esta noche.
Yo mismo he perdido un par de elecciones.
Pero ahora, démonos una oportunidad.
Es hora de dejar atrás la retórica hostil.
Para bajar la temperatura.
Para volver a vernos.
Para escucharnos de nuevo.
Para progresar, debemos dejar de tratar a nuestros oponentes como a nuestros enemigos.
No somos enemigos. Somos estadounidenses.
La Biblia nos dice que para todo hay un tiempo: un tiempo para construir, un tiempo para cosechar, un tiempo para sembrar. Y un tiempo para sanar.
Este es el momento de sanar en Estados Unidos.
Ahora que la campaña ha finalizado, ¿cuál es la voluntad del pueblo? ¿Cuál es nuestro mandato?
Creo que es esto: los estadounidenses nos han pedido que organicemos las fuerzas de la decencia y las fuerzas de la justicia. Para reunir las fuerzas de la ciencia y las fuerzas de la esperanza en las grandes batallas de nuestro tiempo.
La batalla para controlar el virus.
La batalla para construir la prosperidad.
La batalla para asegurar la atención médica de su familia.
La batalla para lograr la justicia racial y erradicar el racismo sistemático en este país.
La batalla para salvar a nuestro planeta.
La batalla para restaurar la decencia, defender la democracia y darle a todos en este país una oportunidad justa.
Nuestro trabajo comienza con controlar el COVID.
No podemos reparar la economía, restaurar nuestra vitalidad o disfrutar de los momentos más preciados de la vida: abrazar a un nieto, cumpleaños, bodas, graduaciones, todos los momentos que más nos importan, hasta que tengamos este virus bajo control.
El lunes, nombraré a un grupo de científicos y expertos líderes como asesores de transición para ayudar a convertir el COVID plan de Biden-Harris en un plan de acción que comienza el 20 de enero de 2021.
Ese plan se basará en los fundamentos de la ciencia. Se construirá a partir de la compasión, la empatía y la preocupación por nuestro pueblo.
No escatimaré esfuerzos, ni compromisos, para revertir esta pandemia.
Me postulé como un demócrata orgulloso. Ahora seré presidente de Estados Unidos. Trabajaré tan duro por aquellos que no votaron por mí, como por aquellos que sí votaron por mí.
Dejemos que esta sombría época de demonización en Estados Unidos termine, aquí y ahora.
La negativa de demócratas y republicanos a cooperar entre sí no se debe a alguna fuerza misteriosa fuera de nuestro control.
Es una decisión. Es una elección que hacemos.
Y si podemos decidir no cooperar, también podemos decidir cooperar. Y creo que esto es parte del mandato del pueblo estadounidense. Ellos quieren que cooperemos.
Esa es la elección que haré. Y pido al congreso, tanto demócratas como republicanos, que tomen esta decisión conmigo.
La historia estadounidense trata sobre la lenta pero constante ampliación de oportunidades.
No se equivoque: demasiados sueños se han pospuesto durante demasiado tiempo.
Debemos lograr que la promesa del país sea una realidad para todos, sin importar su raza, su origen étnico, su fe, su identidad o su discapacidad.
Estados Unidos siempre ha estado moldeado por puntos de inflexión, por momentos en el tiempo en el que hemos tomado decisiones difíciles sobre quiénes somos y qué queremos ser.
Lincoln en 1860 — viniendo a salvar la Unión.
Franklin D. Roosevelt en 1932 — prometiendo a un país atribulado el New Deal.
JFK en 1960 — prometiendo el New Frontier.
Y hace doce años, cuando Barack Obama hizo historia, y nos dijo: “Sí, podemos”.
Nos encontramos de nuevo en un punto de inflexión.
Tenemos la oportunidad de vencer la desesperación y construir una nación de prosperidad y propósito.
Podemos lograrlo. Yo sé que podemos.
He hablado durante mucho tiempo sobre la batalla por el alma de Estados Unidos.
Debemos restaurar el alma de esta nación.
Nuestra nación está formada por la batalla constante entre nuestros mejores ángeles y nuestros impulsos más oscuros.
Es hora de que prevalezcan nuestros mejores ángeles.
Esta noche, el mundo entero está mirando a Estados Unidos. Creo que en nuestro mejor momento, Estados Unidos es un faro para el mundo.
Y no lideramos con el ejemplo de nuestro poder, sino con el poder de nuestro ejemplo.
Siempre he creído que podemos definir a Estados Unidos en una palabra: posibilidades.
Que en Estados Unidos todos deben tener la oportunidad de llegar tan lejos como sus sueños y la habilidad que Dios les haya dado.
Lo ves, creo en las posibilidades de este país.
Siempre estamos mirando hacia adelante.
Hacia un Estados Unidos más libre y más justo.
Hacia adelante a un Estados Unidos que crea empleos con dignidad y respeto.
Hacia adelante a un Estados Unidos que cura enfermedades, como el cáncer y la enfermedad de Alzheimer.
Hacia adelante a un Estados Unidos que nunca deja a nadie atrás.
Hacia adelante a un Estados Unidos que nunca se rinde y jamás lo hará.
Esta es una gran nación.
Y somos buenas personas.
Estos son los Estados Unidos de América.
Y nunca ha habido nada que no hayamos logrado cuando lo hemos hecho juntos.
En los últimos días de la campaña, he estado pensando en un himno que significa mucho para mí y para mi familia, particularmente mi hijo fallecido Beau. Captura la fe que me sostiene y que creo que sostiene a Estados Unidos.
Y espero que pueda brindar algo de consuelo y consuelo a las más de 230,000 familias que han perdido a un ser querido a causa de este terrible virus este año. Mi corazón está con cada uno de ustedes. Espero que este himno también les dará consuelo.
“Y te levantará sobre las alas del águila,
Soportará el aliento del amanecer
Te hará brillar como el sol,
Y te sostendrá en la palma de Su mano”.
Y ahora, juntos, en las alas del águila, nos embarcamos en la obra que Dios y la historia nos han pedido que hagamos.
Con nuestros corazones llenos y manos firmes, con fe en Estados Unidos, apoyándonos el uno en el otro, con amor a la patria y sed de justicia, seremos la nación que sabemos que podemos ser.
Una nación unida.
Una nación fortalecida.
Una nación sanada.
Los Estados Unidos de América.
Dios te bendiga.
Y que Dios proteja a nuestras tropas.