Bidens Agenda.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
sorry to interrupt, but could anyone enlighten on the policy agenda Biden/Harris plan to enact.

hard to find actual news about it.

Question asked in good faith.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Lol no, it’s not hard to find info at all:

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
(from today's LA Times)
WASHINGTON —
President-elect Joe Biden plans to issue a flood of executive orders in his first days in office, signaling a sharp break with his predecessor by reversing or revising contentious Trump administration policies on immigration, climate change, the coronavirus and other pressing issues, his incoming chief of staff said.
Biden intends to sign about a dozen executive decrees after his swearing-in Wednesday, followed by 10 days of additional actions he can take without having to wait for Congress to act, Ron Klain said in a memo to senior staff.
Noting that the country faces four overlapping crises — the pandemic, the economic distress caused by the coronavirus, racial inequality and climate change — Klain said Biden “will take action — not just to reverse the gravest damages of the Trump administration but also to start moving our country forward.”
The salvo of symbolic and substantive actions was meant to signal a sharp break with the policy drift under President Trump, who since November has focused on overturning Biden’s victory, and to build momentum for other agenda items that will require legislative action.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
The second link is behind a paywall and the first is his particular spin on it.

I guess I am asking what you 'erbb folks think about it.

I understand his basic executive order program for the first week but not the larger agenda.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
healthcare - affordable
education - affordable
immigration - reasonable
mitigation of pollution
prison reform

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I thought Obamacare fixed "affordable"? :foreheadslap:

Dems have overseen and had vice-grip on education, and it's more expensive then EVER with worse results compared to most nations!:loser:

opening the borders to illegals and return criminals is "reasonable" to Dems.:crazy2:

"mitigation of pollution" is shifting all polluting manufacturing to the 3rd world, where it goes out of sight, out of mind.
China, SE Asia, India already, and soon Africa is next.:poke: We just export pollution, instead of dealing with properly here.

Trump passed the most comprehensive prison reform targeting minorities in the last 40+ years. Even Dems were praising it.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Dems have overseen and had vice-grip on education, and it's more expensive then EVER with worse results compared to most nations!:loser:

opening the borders to illegals and return criminals is "reasonable" to Dems.:crazy2:

"mitigation of pollution" is shifting all polluting manufacturing to the 3rd world, where it goes out of sight, out of mind.
China, SE Asia already, and soon Africa is next.:poke:

Trump passed the most comprehensive prison reform targeting minorities in the last 40+ years. Even Dems were praising it.

When do we get to see Trumby's healthcare plan?

• Haha
Reactions: JTS

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

China, SE Asia, India already, and soon Africa is next.:poke: We just export pollution, instead of dealing with properly here.

BE AFRAID

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The second link is behind a paywall and the first is his particular spin on it.

I guess I am asking what you 'erbb folks think about it.

I understand his basic executive order program for the first week but not the larger agenda.
I voted for him.

Did you not look into this before the election? That would have been a good time to do it.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

And Trumpy lost by 8 million votes.

And red states have the worst education systems.

And Biden is not a proponent of open borders.

Reactions: JTS

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
When do we get to see Trumby's healthcare plan?
Repubs blew it with their House majority in 2016. Wasn't going to happen with Dem majority in 2018.
They could've rammed something thru like Obama did in 2008-2010, but flailed.

What is Bidencare gonna be?

Gonna save $2000 again?
Keep your doctor again?

Or will it be Berniecare (Medicare for all)?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Repubs blew it with their House majority in 2016. Wasn't going to happen with Dem majority in 2018.
They could've rammed something thru like Obama did in 2008-2010, but flailed.

What is Bidencare gonna be?

Gonna save $2000 again?
Keep your doctor again?

Or will it be Berniecare (Medicare for all)?
There’s no new plan, just improving it, which Dems have always suggested sh be done.

imagine the first crack at a new system wasn’t perfect. How dare they!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
How can a blithering idiot even have an agenda???? It's a party agenda and he is the front boi.
Ok.

Thats still a step better than the RNC’s “just use 2016’s platform again, obsolete references included!”

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
In the meantime Trumpp plans on pardoning 100 people on his last day in office.

Boy he sure is doing A LOT for the american people, you too Sdog and Leavr!!