Biden is about to commit an impeachable offense

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Interesting, my CPA told me not to bother with them which was prob a mistake.
easiest money i ever got for free. had i known how things played out I wouldnt have taken em and ultimately didnt need them, but at the time I was unemployed so hells yea. i was eligible just by have in a few small freelance projects I did for friends in 2019 that were 1099.

pretty much everyone i know that had freelnaced in one way or another in 2019 got them and got them forgiven. i aslo apllied for the EIDL loan which you do pay back at 3% over 30 years. Havent spent a dime and just send them back a 100 bucks a month in case one day i actually do need a loan like that cuz the terms are good.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Apparently you are correct. Some of these loans now come directly from the federal government. It changed from when I was involved. In these cases "forgiveness" would apply.
No it wouldn't. Money was paid out on a student's behalf. Its now not going to be repaid. It doesn't matter if it was a bank loan or a government loan. The money is already paid out. The economic effect is the same. Those dollars owed don't magically disappear. Its just adds to inflation.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No it wouldn't. Money was paid out on a student's behalf. Its now not going to be repaid. It doesn't matter if it was a bank loan or a government loan. The money is already paid out. The economic effect is the same. Those dollars owed don't magically disappear. Its just adds to inflation.
“It just adds to inflation“ is quite a statement lol.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
There will never be a lipstick created that can provide cover for this pig.

As usual with the “progressive” collective, some pigs are more equal than others.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Explains how you got your F in school.

Read, idiot. I paid for my education. Now I'm being forced to pay for your education while wrecking America's educational system.
How are you paying for it, jealous man-baby?

Aren't you on the government assistance?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
This. We had no problem bailing out the banks and leaving homeowners out to dry during the great recession. PPP "loan" forgiveness. Of the $5T we created out of thin air, only a fraction of that went to the people.

I have no problem throwing the people a bone every once in a while after all of the corporate welfare we've done. At least be consistent.

Full disclosure: My wife has a balance of about $7K from her Master's degree, going to party hard when this goes through lol :beer: :dancing:
Consistency is very poor with loan forgiveness deniers.

Giving tax breaks and enormous subsidies to the top 1% didn't even register on these kook's radar.

Now that a small guy gets a break, they are all up in arms over it.

BUH STARBUCKS LATTES AND SUBARUS :roflmao:

As though you are supposed to live like a monk and eat bread and water for 25 years, because you had a student loan.

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink