Album Surfboards

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
In my defense I was in hurry to surf my new board so didn’t spend too much time waxing, I will add more wax in order to improve my shredz. Same goes for leash string, seemed ok when I slapped it on, below is better angle, I’m going to shorten it. I have been shamed and will do better erbb.

View attachment 168456
Bottom side down on the pavement o_O

I won’t even mention the fcs leash when you have futures plugs… I need some fresh air.

May 20, 2009
Del Mar, CA
unless ur a high level pro with good style, LA 10 gf, galendewagon, and an oceanfront home, u will never msr up to the erbb
All good! I love it! Wax shaming, leash string analysis, judgement on surf skillz , epic. The erbb is in fine form and wouldn't want it any other way, honored to be part of the ribbing. This is what makes this forum great, never change!

Last edited:

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
In my defense I was in hurry to surf my new board so didn’t spend too much time waxing, I will add more wax in order to improve my shredz. Same goes for leash string, seemed ok when I slapped it on, below is better angle, I’m going to shorten it. I have been shamed and will do better erbb.

View attachment 168456
wax job making me anxious