Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Who’s going to yolo the steak knife?

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
Are dim changes really an extra $400 on a custom direct through Matt? Why call a board a custom when its off the shelf dims? My brain hurts.

Goofy_Footed

Nep status
Jul 31, 2016
Are dim changes really an extra $400 on a custom direct through Matt? Why call a board a custom when its off the shelf dims? My brain hurts.
No. I’ve used the standard custom link and changed the dims on pretty much every boar I’ve ordered through him.

I think you only need to use the unlimited if you’re really tweaking things, i.e. ordering a pointy nose Disorder, etc. Something that will make the boar much different than the stock outline.

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
No. I’ve used the standard custom link and changed the dims on pretty much every boar I’ve ordered through him.

I think you only need to use the unlimited if you’re really tweaking things, i.e. ordering a pointy nose Disorder, etc. Something that will make the boar much different than the stock outline.
Ok, it seemed really odd that you need to select preset dims from the drop down menu. The way its setup on the site gives that impression. All my albums have been through xtr, so just checking I wasn't crazy. Good to know you can specify custom dims on a custom order :D

Reactions: Goofy_Footed