Album Surfboards

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Word on the street is that there's a No Salad twin model in proto stages with haydenshapes.
Smart move for him I think.

I'd be furious if it's not called that.
He's providing feedback for 2 shapers on twin fin models - Hayden and Sharpeye.

The Hayden shape he was riding and I got to take a look at it. It was a high performance twin. It was similar to the Untitled, but looked like it had a little Aipa Flat Earth mixed. It had a bump wing behind the fins and a pulled in rounded diamond tail. Pretty interesting design, but it looked more like a thruster than a fish. He had his signature twin fins in the board (i think might have been his keels).

I'm interested in seeing what Sharpeye and Noel come up with.

IMG_6877.jpg

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
A friend was shooting photos and sent this one of me and Noel.

Didn't get any of my in the water though :cursing:

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Do you use your soloshot at trestles? I’m genuinely confused how guys seem to be able to leave multiple boars and gear on the beach down there while they surf and it doesn’t get stolen. Stuff on the beach wouldn’t last 5 min in South county SD!

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2017
No need to replace my varial for a while, but IF/when I was going to pull the trigger on a Dark Arts, I think a boar like this Plasmic would be justifiable (to myself): would get a lot of use, lightweight CF would be a plus for the waves, know my dims in this design, and hopefully would last for years.
@Aruka any complaints about how the DarkArts build surfs on your twinsman?
Have a lightbender in Dark Arts, it still looks and feels brand new after several months of being my goto board. Huge fan of the durability and pop it has. Haven't had the chance to test it anything over 5 ft. But for daily waves in SD this tech works IMO. Waiting about another 3-4 weeks to pick up a Plasmic I ordered in early June.

If you do buy, use my referral code: http://i.refs.cc/xzyuVhem?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo4NjgzMjgxMDV9

You get $100 off and I get $100 credit.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
He's providing feedback for 2 shapers on twin fin models - Hayden and Sharpeye.

The Hayden shape he was riding and I got to take a look at it. It was a high performance twin. It was similar to the Untitled, but looked like it had a little Aipa Flat Earth mixed. It had a bump wing behind the fins and a pulled in rounded diamond tail. Pretty interesting design, but it looked more like a thruster than a fish. He had his signature twin fins in the board (i think might have been his keels).

I'm interested in seeing what Sharpeye and Noel come up with.

View attachment 113749
Deforrest packing some yams.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Couple YOLO $950 clear pu (!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: MathDebater and JDJ