14 Students and a teacher dead at a Texas Elementary School

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The conspiracy crowd so so small and irrelevant that shouldn't even be considered

You're 100% correct otherwise. It's no coincidence this shooting happened so soon after the Buffalo shooting
This is where you’re wrong. The problem with the alex jones types is that before they were silenced by social media which I have mixed feelings about they were mainstreamed. They were no longer on the fringe. Case in point QaNon. So yes, I am 100% correct.

Reactions: mundus

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Reactions: Ifallalot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz makes a couple of excellent points here:
"The U.S. is unique in the industrialized world for the number of guns legally in civilian hands, although only a third of the population owns even one firearm. The average gun owner owns nine firearms. The NRA is not just a lobby, it is a mass organization with chapters in every state that are autonomous and have the power to negate election candidates who support gun control. Junior ROTC exists in nearly all middle and high schools, and the NRA furnishes free targets, firearms, and training. Nikolas Cruz, the shooter who killed 17 high school students in Parkland Florida in 2018 was an expelled student from the school and had been an avid member of the JROTC chapter in the school that practiced in the school gym. He was wearing his JROTC shirt when he carried out the shooting."
Without using Google please tell us what JROTC is and does. Something tells me you and the moron you quoted have no idea what it is.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Meanwhile, SF school district is attacking the important issues

Honcho?

BTW, you know what's funny? I used to give Charger fans a hard time about their inferiority complex towards LA but holy fuck that wasn't fair at all because Giants fans are 100 times more touchy about anything LA related. Ironically, I get more Dodgers games on TV up here than I did down south.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Honcho?

BTW, you know what's funny? I used to give Charger fans a hard time about their inferiority complex towards LA but holy fook that wasn't fair at all because Giants fans are 100 times more touchy about anything LA related. Ironically, I get more Dodgers games on TV up here than I did down south.
Does the stupid spectrum thing apply to the dodgers up there? Can’t believe thats still going on. We haven’t cut the cable yet solely cause my gf watches dodgers games religiously. I guess thats a small price to pay for a gf who appreciates baseball.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Guns, another tyranny of the minority issue inflicted on the Country by the corrupt Republican party.

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The conspiracy crowd so so small and irrelevant that shouldn't even be considered

You're 100% correct otherwise. It's no coincidence this shooting happened so soon after the Buffalo shooting
Pure gaslighting, blinded from reality or anything to defend the team?

• Haha