14 Students and a teacher dead at a Texas Elementary School

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I don't know why the left gets so aroused at bodycounts. Whether he killed one kid or 100 doesn't matter. What is making people randomly kill people like this?

I will say this...schools are brutal today and getting worse. They are like prison yards at many campuses. There are tons of absolutely miserable outliers out there who see the adults around them and our corrupt politicians making promises nobody expects will be kept. With easy access to guns, the seeds of misery are planted, fertilized, and well-watered with Thoughts and Prayers....if you're shocked this is happening, you're either an idiot or a liar.
:cheers:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
"why only in America? " gee Ted, darn good question - hey, where you going?

I know he’s a Texan, but man if you’re gonna be on the NRA dole know when to shut your mouth hole and lay low.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

what a Fvckin jerkoff. Always running away when sh!t gets a little heated.

also......Texas cops, really?

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I don't know why the left gets so aroused at bodycounts. Whether he killed one kid or 100 doesn't matter. What is making people randomly kill people like this?

I will say this...schools are brutal today and getting worse. They are like prison yards at many campuses. There are tons of absolutely miserable outliers out there. Now we're sprinkling all the other seeds of leftist misery on top of it....if you're shocked this is happening you're either an idiot or a liar.
It strikes me as idiotic to sell assault rifles to 18 year olds.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

What a weasel.

Lays his hands on you, says God Loves You and slinks away.

Nice restraint to not say Satan Loves You More and brandish a cross at him to see if he melts.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
What's the incentive to donate to the NRA, what do you get for your money?
well, there's this:

which would neatly explains why gromsdad and the rest of Clown World are so passionately pro-Russia, regardless of whatever atrocity Putin commits. Ukraine or Texas - the body count is immaterial (as VM piointed out above) - carnage is just another revenue stream for the GOP and the NRA.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
And it’s been well-documented that there is a copycat mentality that is directly tied into social media. The infamy of these mass shooters is something thats admired and idolized by the next shooter and they often share and quote their manifestos on the chans and other dark web forums and go on to attempt to one up the body count of the last guy. The reality is we all know their names, and that feeds the problem. Almost to the point that I think mass shooters should remain unnamed. Only problem with that is that nameless killers would feed the Alex Jones conspiracy crowd.
The conspiracy crowd so so small and irrelevant that shouldn't even be considered

You're 100% correct otherwise. It's no coincidence this shooting happened so soon after the Buffalo shooting

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It strikes me as idiotic to sell assault rifles to 18 year olds.
If they sign up for the military they get assigned one

And why should a tiny minority of POSs ruin it for the vast majority of normal people?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz
makes a couple of excellent points here:
"The U.S. is unique in the industrialized world for the number of guns legally in civilian hands, although only a third of the population owns even one firearm. The average gun owner owns nine firearms. The NRA is not just a lobby, it is a mass organization with chapters in every state that are autonomous and have the power to negate election candidates who support gun control. Junior ROTC exists in nearly all middle and high schools, and the NRA furnishes free targets, firearms, and training. Nikolas Cruz, the shooter who killed 17 high school students in Parkland Florida in 2018 was an expelled student from the school and had been an avid member of the JROTC chapter in the school that practiced in the school gym. He was wearing his JROTC shirt when he carried out the shooting."

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
The conspiracy crowd so so small and irrelevant that shouldn't even be considered

You're 100% correct otherwise. It's no coincidence this shooting happened so soon after the Buffalo shooting
who else remembers when missy sympathy/frvcvs/skully posted up a picture here of itself posing with a handgun ?

pretty big gun iirc...

i was impressed by the implied menace/dirty harry vibe!

not that i’m suggesting our diminutive cretin friend has any mental issues or anything...

(did keenfish save that pic in the secret archives ?)

:shameonyou: