Search results

1. estreet

Like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad

2. estreet

Woke Inc.

Started reading Vivek's book Woke Inc. today. Why? I like to see how elites fool MAGA, basically. Only on chapter 2, my main criticism at this point is that Vivek pretends that he's absolutely clueless about what branding is. Anyone else read it?
  3. estreet

Joe Rogan Makes A Fool of Himself

When it's Biden it's inexcusable, but when it's Trump it's excuses gallore. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  4. estreet

The End is Queer

Just when I thought MAGA had no sense of humor. Slow start but actually funny:
  5. estreet

MAGA is Illiterate

If Trump is the king of MAGA then surely Marjorie Taylor Greene is the queen, and yet when she writes a book for her millions of supporters and fans only 8 people appear to have read it. The only way to explain this is to conclude that the MAGA cult can't read. The eight MAGA people who can...
  6. estreet

Trump uses Hitler rhetoric and MAGA loves it.

MAGA = fascism?
  7. estreet

Three time loser Jim Jordan

He loses worse each round but won’t give up. This sort of reality denial is a direct result of MAGAism.
  8. estreet

Why do Republicans eat their young?

Thoughts?
  9. estreet

Anti-woke rhetoric leading to deadly violence

A Californian was killed after an argument over a Pride flag hanging outside her clothing store, deputies say. Shouldn’t we be able to see the way political leaders try to manipulate us and not fall for it so completely?
  10. estreet

Intermittent Fasting

Trying intermittent fasting for the first time. Not for weight, my weight is fine, but because the last few blood tests that I’ve had showed glucose bordering on pre-diabetes, and fasting is the quickest and surest way to reverse that trend. After studying it a bit I’ve decided to try: Daily -...
  11. estreet

Violence?

Tried to add a poll but it didn’t work.
  12. estreet

Trump wants to Make America Thin Again

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that his task force discovers that Americans eat sh!t food.
  13. estreet

America Needs Stronger Men

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/america-men-crisis-rooted-one-big-lie :roflmao:
  14. estreet

Trench warfare on da woke…

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WzOdbe34jBM
  15. estreet

Trump Claims Responsibility for Ukraine War Continuing

So Russians and Ukrainians continue to die each day and Trump won't let it stop. Why?
  16. estreet

Newsmax….done?

:roflmao::roflmao: “Last week, DirecTV announced it would be dropping the right-wing TV channel Newsmax from its lineup, which Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy called “a blatant act of political discrimination.” Pouring cold water on this accusation, DirecTV has since announced it will be...
  17. estreet

Marjorie Taylor Greene aims to be Trump's VP pick in 2024

Marjorie Taylor Greene aims to be Trump's VP pick in 2024 Just imagine it. :unsure: But seriously, Kari Lake is just as batshit but more presentable and elitish. “We love the elites” as Trump would instructively say.
  18. estreet

Is Kanye Cray Cray?

Oh yes.
  19. estreet

MTG as Trump’s running mate in 2024

I think it’s a great package, honestly, doubling down on the cray cray like a double stuff Oreo cookie. I doubt that Trump would run with a woman though, unless perhaps she were hot, and MTG is not.