Violence?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
He is going to try incite again, we will see if his scumbag rubes are going to fall for it again

Reactions: JTS

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
There will be 10,000 and it will represent a MAGA extinction burst. Finally.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Judging by some of the comments on Fox and some of the 3%/Q banners one of my neighbors has in his yard and on his friends trucks, I think it’s pretty safe to say someone will do something stupid at some point…..

Reactions: hal9000

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Judging by some of the comments on Fox and some of the 3%/Q banners one of my neighbors has in his yard and on his friends trucks, I think it’s pretty safe to say someone will do something stupid at some point…..
I can assure you thousands of people will do something stupid every Tuesday in Miami. Like spending a Tuesday in June in Miami, not working.

I am going to enjoy it if these people actually do show up with all their dark/camo tacticool sh!t, kevlar, and rifle + side arm with ammo. It's going to be baking death or torrential downpour.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
I can assure you thousands of people will do something stupid every Tuesday in Miami. Like spending a Tuesday in June in Miami, not working.

I am going to enjoy it if these people actually do show up with all their dark/camo tacticool sh!t, kevlar, and rifle + side arm with ammo. It's going to be baking death or torrential downpour.

Yah breddah, I witness idiots daily. Most of the time it’s amusing, in a fook me did I just see that?! kinda way…

The tactibros will hopefully stay home, it’s going to be jungle hot as usual, so I hope they remembered to bring canteens….

I’m sure it’s mostly bluster, but ya never know. Downtown Mijammy is a good place to avoid on a good day…