1. estreet

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  2. estreet

Gateway Pundit - Done?

Another great American patriot bites the dust. :violin:
  3. estreet

I haven’t been making arguments. I’ve merely reported on Tucker and Joe’s ridiculous pandering. And I’m not attempting to read minds, I explicitly asked you what you see when you look at the video that Tucker spliced together of Alex “predicting 9-11 in detail.” Do you actually see Alex...
  4. estreet

The weird irony is that you believe that I don’t listen to Alex Jones because I’ve been told not to, because that’s what you’ve been told to believe by the likes of Alex Jones. Anyway, I will concede that it took supernatural prophetic ability to predict a terrorist by Al-Qaeda prior to 9-11...
  5. estreet

I just watched the part where they talk about Alex Jones. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Tucker was praising Alex as a modern day “prophet” from God. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Joe Rogan: “Seven years ago no one was thinking AI was going to take over civilization.” :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao...
  6. estreet

Denying evolution, praising Alex Jones (or at least saying he’s right about stuff), doubting that people discovered nuclear fission, and whatever else, is Tucker & Joe pandering to their braindead audience. They don’t actually believe that sh!t.
  7. estreet

Skipping through it I watched maybe 5 minutes total. My brain started to melt from just a few minutes. I can’t believe anyone could watch three hours of that.
  8. estreet

Listening to Tucker deny evolution, praise Alex Jones, doubt that people discovered nuclear fission, and whatever else, isn’t boring? Tucker isn’t that ignorant, he’s just pandering to his audience. Rogan is merely assisting him. It ends with Rogan saying that Tucker is wise and a force for good.
  9. estreet

If one of da boys was rambling like a child he would be told to STFU. Rogan was kiss Tuckers ass.
  10. estreet

I skimmed through it. Three hours of Tucker rambling like a child. I don’t know how Rogan can do it.
  11. estreet

Why is mundus so mad?

I hate being common. :confused:
  12. estreet

Iron Neck 3.0 pro

Tried this and it felt good. Will have to add to the morning routine. I see now that I did it wrong though, doing full range of motion instead of returning to neural.
  13. estreet

Show me yer logos.

14. estreet

Why is mundus so mad?

Why do you, as casa puts it, seek to “get under the skin” of Libs? Is that behavior indicative of a happy person? I suppose it could be if it gives you joy. Does it give you joy? Curious minds want to know.
  15. estreet

*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Trump calls officer who fatally shot rioter Ashli Babbitt a "murderer"
  16. estreet

***Official*** hal9000 fights GromsDad thread.

Kpd73. Though now that I look at it again I’m not sure exactly what he’s saying. What I glean: A) It’s impolite to insult people online. B) Violence is the proper response to being insulted. I can only recall a couple of instances where I responded with violence when insulted. That’s when I...
  17. estreet

You guys not beating each other up in person. He believes that’s the proper way to settle disputes, apparently.
  18. estreet

Political Meme Thread II

19. estreet

Why is mundus so mad?

Of course, you would never…
  20. estreet

Can you show an instance of this derangement?