Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
ME DONT LIKE TINGS I DISGREE WIT
Denying evolution, praising Alex Jones (or at least saying he’s right about stuff), doubting that people discovered nuclear fission, and whatever else, is Tucker & Joe pandering to their braindead audience. They don’t actually believe that sh!t.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
When you fail to make any sense it lets me know I was right :)
The context was that Alex Jones was/is right about so many things that he started to go down the rabbit hole seeing conspiracies where there aren’t any

The prophet thing was in relation to how prophets were attacked in the past

but we already know how susceptible you are to out of context phrases as proven by Trump

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Denying evolution, praising Alex Jones (or at least saying he’s right about stuff), doubting that people discovered nuclear fission, and whatever else, is Tucker & Joe pandering to their braindead audience. They don’t actually believe that sh!t.
Alex Jones has been right about more than he has been wrong. Period.

Just because your cathedral has declared him a heretic doesn’t disprove that

and I thought you only listened to 5 minutes? Where did you come up with the rest of that conclusion?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Alex Jones has been right about more than he has been wrong. Period.

Just because your cathedral has declared him a heretic doesn’t disprove that

and I thought you only listened to 5 minutes? Where did you come up with the rest of that conclusion?
I just watched the part where they talk about Alex Jones. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Tucker was praising Alex as a modern day “prophet” from God. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Joe Rogan: “Seven years ago no one was thinking AI was going to take over civilization.” :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I just watched the part where they talk about Alex Jones. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Tucker was praising Alex as a modern day “prophet” from God. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Joe Rogan: “Seven years ago no one was thinking AI was going to take over civilization.” :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
How are either of them wrong

Sorry you can't handle the truth from those you've been told not to listen to

Useful idiots all day long

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
How are either of them wrong

Sorry you can't handle the truth from those you've been told not to listen to

Useful idiots all day long
The weird irony is that you believe that I don’t listen to Alex Jones because I’ve been told not to, because that’s what you’ve been told to believe by the likes of Alex Jones.

Anyway, I will concede that it took supernatural prophetic ability to predict a terrorist by Al-Qaeda prior to 9-11. What I would like to know is what you see when you look at the video that Tucker spliced together of Alex “predicting 9-11 in detail.” Do you actually see Alex predicting 9-11 in detail? Does he describe commercial airliners being flown into the twin towers by terrorist? Do you believe it was a false flag operation by the pentagon or whatever?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The weird irony is that you believe that I don’t listen to Alex Jones because I’ve been told not to, because that’s what you’ve been told to believe by the likes of Alex Jones.

Anyway, I will concede that it took supernatural prophetic ability to predict a terrorist by Al-Qaeda prior to 9-11. What I would like to know is what you see when you look at the video that Tucker spliced together of Alex “predicting 9-11 in detail.” Do you actually see Alex predicting 9-11 in detail? Does he describe commercial airliners being flown into the twin towers by terrorist? Do you believe it was a false flag operation by the pentagon or whatever?
[/QUOTE]
You're doing it again

Do you think attempted and incorrect mind reading strengthens and supports your arguments?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
totally ignores the very valid question, gloms on to the obvious joke...

:rolleyes:
Oh, so you got the joke

The question was irrelevant

Should scientists only be interviewed by fellow scientists that can challenge them? What about just exposing the conceptual ideas to the public?

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink