***Official*** hal9000 fights GromsDad thread.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Let's put it this way.

You two know each other IRL.

There's a good chance you will cross paths with one another at some point.

So when you talk about having met GromsDad IRL and "he's an idiot" or whatever you have a few choices when you do cross paths.

1)hide like a bitch (this is what you'll do)
2)call him a c0cksucker (or whatever) to his face (you won't because you only have balls on the internet)
3)give him the smackdown he deserves (you won't, see #2 above)

If he tried to talk to me again in person (since he’s the one who approached me, after all) I’d most likely just tell him “fook off i have nothing to say to you”

plain and simple.

and also I accept your concession since you can‘t provide an example of my “fightin words”

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If he tried to talk to me again in person (since he’s the one who approached me, after all) I’d most likely just tell him “fook off i have nothing to say to you”

plain and simple.

and also I accept your concession since you can‘t provide an example of my “fightin words”
So your obsession with him is limited to the erBB?

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I‘ve heard that in some circles if you call somebody fat and stupid, say 50 or 60 times a day? You just may find yourself in a fight? That would be against the law of course, but it is, in my experience kind of the way the world works?

But then I’ve never been to New Jersey...

So carry on!

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I've read maybe a paragraph's worth of GromsDad's posts here.

I really just love how far he's gotten under your team's skin.:love:

He has you all riled up like little schoolgirls become over young handsome male teachers.:roflmao:

Especially you...did you ever get your overnight date with him in Atlantic City?:unsure:
You’re gromsdads lap dog:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I‘ve heard that in some circles if you call somebody fat and stupid, say 50 or 60 times a day? You just may find yourself in a fight? That would be against the law of course, but it is, in my experience kind of the way the world works?

But then I’ve never been to New Jersey...

So carry on!

maybe people just need to grow thicker skin

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
LOL :roflmao:

This is one of the most pathetic posts here in a while.

You literally interact with the guy every day over the Internet for years and in the very likely instance you might see him in person you'd "most likely just tell him 'fook off i have nothing to say to you' "

:foreheadslap::socrazy::crazy2:

Funny, but not funny.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
LOL :roflmao:

This is one of the most pathetic posts here in a while.

You literally interact with the guy every day over the Internet for years and in the very likely instance you might see him in person you'd "most likely just tell him 'fook off i have nothing to say to you' "

:foreheadslap::socrazy::crazy2:

Funny, but not funny.
You seem very invested in this particular erbb plot arc.

maybe you should start watching soap operas.