Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Do you think attempted and incorrect mind reading strengthens and supports your arguments?
I haven’t been making arguments. I’ve merely reported on Tucker and Joe’s ridiculous pandering.

And I’m not attempting to read minds, I explicitly asked you what you see when you look at the video that Tucker spliced together of Alex “predicting 9-11 in detail.” Do you actually see Alex predicting 9-11 in detail? Does he describe commercial airliners being flown into the twin towers by terrorist?

I’m genuinely curious.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Should scientists only be interviewed by fellow scientists that can challenge them? What about just exposing the conceptual ideas to the public?
and there you go...you've finally caught up

good boy

I think Rogan is a ritard who brings in scientists to lend superficial credence to a show that is otherwise useless blather

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

good boy

I think Rogan is a ritard who brings in scientists to lend superficial credence to a show that is otherwise useless blather
Let me guess, you're mad Rogan gives certain people a "platform"

What show is useful blather?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

good boy

You're overthinking it. Rogan simply enjoys talking with people who discuss stuff he's interested in.