Search results

1. grapedrink

I think Mayor Pete deserves a lil respect

I haven't read the article posted but IIRC this is a holdover from the pandemic when the airlines cancelled flights and didn't issue refunds and used the pandemic as the excuse. I heard about this on an NPR segment a few years ago where they specifically called out The Booty Judge. Timing is...
  2. grapedrink

Airfare prices haven't changed much at all over the decades. It's classic shrinkflation . . . . the product gets smaller and worse quality :toilet:
  3. grapedrink

"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

Who said anything about that? I’m talking about them living up to their namesake. If they cared about black lives then they would address the actual issues in the community that put some of them on the wrong end of law enforcement. Or what causes them to kill each other, which is several orders...
  4. grapedrink

Tucker Carlson - NOT DONE

So an hour without a response is a “ghost” :unsure:
  5. grapedrink

They aren’t. The broader point is that the BLM movement does nothing to address the issues that lead to encounters between black people and law enforcement. Not sure if DEI does anything either, except maybe at the margins.
  6. grapedrink

Cueing pics of tiki torches and khakis in 3, 2, 1 . . . :roflmao:
  7. grapedrink

Yes. With Occupy Wall Street you had people of all ilks agreeing with each other that we are all getting fooked. The political corpo rulers got scared and used the media outlets they owned to drum up fake crises in order to divide us again. If you have a better explanation I’d love to hear it...
  8. grapedrink

I thought he was arrrsted for passing a fake 20 :unsure: Yes but those are people who are already doing ok in a general sense. It’s not pulling at risk youth out of the hood who at best will work at Burger King or Walmart.
  9. grapedrink

That, however this is still the sprinkles and at the best the icing on the cake. The real issue is the poverty, crime and hopelessness in poor neighborhoods that lead to situations where George Floyd is paying for daily wares with counterfeit bills. Protesting police reactions to people in that...
  10. grapedrink

Essential Body Weight Exercises?

Bands are legit, they’ve come a long way in recent years Windmills are great for hip and rotational strength. Bulgarian split squats as well. Load as needed, but even without they are a great stability exercise Pull ups and dips still king. Knee to bar for abs
  11. grapedrink

So George Floyd was driving when he spent a counterfeit 20 dollar bill :unsure:
  12. grapedrink

Look up the Tony Timpa case and ask yourself why you’ve never heard of him :unsure:
  13. grapedrink

Show us where on the hybrid hedmaphrodye Alien Frog doll Alex Jones touched you
  14. grapedrink

Neither. Psy op and/or social media manufactured outrage combined with availability heuristic. There is a smaller percentage of racist Americans in the last decade than at any point in history.
  15. grapedrink

Only took 3.5 years. Any day now!
  16. grapedrink

“The vaccine will make you a dead end for the virus” -Not Rogan Rogan and his guests said that the vaccine would mutate and make vaccines ineffective. Amazing how a dumb meathead got it right instead of a “scientist”
  17. grapedrink

I agree . . . . But IMO even more so becusss he can’t communicate at their level. Especially when he gets hardcore physicists on there
  18. grapedrink

Asking for your support for a meaningful cause

We need a weigh in and height to waist ratio measure off
  19. grapedrink

You spelled Fauci wrong. For being the wrongness dude Rogan sure got a lot of things right compared to all the other talking heads.
  20. grapedrink

He had some interesting stuff to say and his personality was not like what I’ve seen of him the few times I’ce seen clips of him on fox. The God and evolution sh!t was dumb. Although I agree with what he says about us not really being a democracy- congress and the intelligence apparatus...