Search results

1. R

7'0" Alan Gibbons twin - Sold

Sold
  2. R

*** Official National Parks Thread ***

Ha, well, they weren't super warm. There's one at Teton, String Lake, that's real nice to swim in for a long while. The rest range from pretty cold to absolutely freezing (Avalanche Lake, in Glacier). Air was warm though and a swim is a must for us, after a hike. That bottom photo is Lake...
  3. R

We did 4 nights in Tetons, right near Jackson, 3 nights in Yellowstone, 1 night in Missoula, and 3 in Glacier NP. Was supposed to have another week in Oregon but got I covid in Idaho:cursing:, so bailed straight home from Hood River, OR. Jackson is crazy busy but lots of good food. Grand Tetons...
  4. R

:ROFLMAO: Our campground in Yellowstone just opened yesterday. Stoked
  5. R

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

:ROFLMAO: From everyone's favorite, Wonkette; 1:53: Apparently when they got back to the White House, Hutchinson got pulled in to a meeting with Tony Ornato, who explained what happened in The Beast (Trump's limo) after Trump's speech was over. He really really really thought he got to go to...
  6. R

colonoscopy blues

This. I've had a bunch due to family history. Not that bad; only woke up once during but was pretty torqued and didn't seem to care. I always schedule it for first thing in the morning, and then go eat an entire pizza right after.
  7. R

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

This. From what I've seen/heard, the home tests are completely garbage on the omicron and more recent. Worthless.
  8. R

Will Biden Resign Before His Term Is Up?

Gromsdad is secretly pining for a President Newsom. https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/23/newsom-biden-white-house-2024-00041704
  9. R

The Ultimate Straw Hat

Nice. My son just got an insane one during his stay in Panama.
  10. R

:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao:
  11. R

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
  12. R

I reserved everything in January; some areas were tough to get, so we're camping right outside and not in, Glacier NP. Sleeping in the van. Flying the kids out to meet us for the week at Glacier. We are doing 4 nights in Grand Teton (Gros Ventre campground), 4 nights in Yellowstone (Canyon...
  13. R

Camping all but a night in Missoula, and maybe Bozeman, and then 3 nights downtown Portland on the way home... Taking 3 weeks.
  14. R

We're doing Tetons first week of July, then Yellowstone, then Glacier. We'll see what happens...