Do all democrats take inappropriate nude sexual showers with their daughters or just Joe Biden?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Showering with your own daughter is sick as fuk. Add that to an easily verifiable history of inappropriately touching minors and you have a bonafide creep.
there is nothing wrong with a parent bathing with their children

maybe keep your own perverse feelings out of everyone else's family dynamic

puritanical morons

Oh here we go. Such pathetic excuses and explanations, from the english teach.

So, because your dad threw you through a fence, that makes it ok for Biden to do sexually perverted things in the shower with his daughter, which obviously traumatized her? What does one have to do with the other? You have posted about wishing your mother had aborted you; perhaps you were traumatized as a kid? Although, now that I think about it, if you had been my kid, I would have thrown you through multiple fences.

And what in the name of god do tax breaks have to do with this? Republicans don't get any tax breaks that dimwitcraps don't get.

As usual, just another deflection from the issue at hand by the Biden suckups, because they know they have no ability to rationally and logically debate the point made.

Taking showers with your daughter is pervy as sh!t. Seriously.

Do you have kids, and is one of them a daughter, and if so, did you take showers with her?
clayster is such a fkn disaster....it's hilarious to watch

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
What about Dad's changing the baby's diapers?

Is that peophilia?
so stupid….are they standing there naked too? That’s fcuked if they are.

context matters….anything after 4 years old is IMHO inappropriate to shower with naked also.

bathtime in a tub, while you are on the outside helping to wash hair and such is ok from 5-7, but after that, the girls need their privacy And should be able to wash themselves

if the daughter in question in the OP was 7-11 years old and can keep a diary about such events, then that father is a sick motherFer and should seek help and stay away from sniffing kids hair…

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes!

Context matters.

How old was the daughter?

Do you know for sure that daughter really wrote that?

Didn't someone steal her diary?

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Seriously best point. Trump, Clinton, and their buddy Epstein railed many a child. Its been documented
Fixed.

Epstein paid for his sins. That leaves Trump and Clinton. Get a rope.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's so funny to watch these guys trip all over themselves diving for the poop dollar

they want something SO BAD they'll swallow anything

lol laptops and lol stolen diaries

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
"progressive" Style Guide Rev. 1,000,000.00110

Incest/Child Molestation is now to be referred to as "emotionally available parenting"

Compliance is Mandatory

Justification: Shut up, you're an idiot
I love how you made it sound like there was incest/child molestation so you can pretend that I approve of it.

Dumber and more dishonest than GroomerDad.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
do you think Charming Sophisticate air quotes things when he talks in real life, too?

1655829014795.png

• Haha
Reactions: One-Off

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Did you shower with your daughter?
I've taken showers with at least one daughter.

Ever been to Finland?
So in high school, a friend Eric L....no wait, that is too obvious, let me start over.

So in high school, a friend E. Louff, did a student exchange thing to Finland.

First weekend in, sauna time!

E. Louff changes into swimsuit, wraps towel around waist, open door to hall to see host family all wearing towels too and thus to the sauna they go.

Once in, everyone takes off their towel to sit on the bench and only E. Louff is wearing a swimsuit. The family laughs, but doesn't cover up and there everyone is, mom, dad, two sons and a daughter.

Next weekend is sauna time too.

Same prep as before, except E. Louff decides to man up and go sans swimsuit.

Into the sauna they go, towel drop, and only E. Louff is in the buff. Family in swimsuits.

Even more laughter this time, but then the host family strips down as well.

When he came back and told us all this story, much laughter was heard.

That summer, seemed we all spend a lot of time trying to procure Finlandia vodka. Think we finally got some older woman to buy us some from the (state run) liquor store.

Good times.

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I’ve showered with somebody else’s daughter. :dancing:

Would so NOT be showering with my 7 year old daughter with hairy dong flapping around at her eye level. Yikes. IMO that would be bad judgment. Really bad. Not that I believe this story. I’ll file this next to the Russian hooker pee pee tapes.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof