Uvalde police were INSIDE the school with guns and shields…

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think I would go in without a gun if it were my class.

I might not. You never know until it happens.

I feel really protective of my students.

It's not like I'm a great person, but I just really connect and as a result have a protective feeling, like I am responsible. I don't know where it comes from. I know other teachers who don't have those feelings. And they are fine people.

Maybe because I don't have my own kids?

I tell my students if we have a shooter I hope I take a bullet for them.

I figure if I tell them up front, it will bias me toward keeping my word.

Better if we all run away though.

Virtue signaling pyscopath out!

Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The cost of cowardice. The cost of woke taking over law enforcement and government.
lolwut!?!?!?!

hahahahaha

you're going to hurt yourself trying so hard, buddy
I'll give you an example. Last week I ran into a friend that is a police officer. Along with him were two other likely rookie officers. Let me describe the other two officers for you: Both female in their very early 20s. Both shorter than 5'4. Both overweight. Neither one even remotely physically fit. They checked boxes on a diversity checklist for the municipality though I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc and PRCD

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'll give you an example. Last week I ran into a friend that is a police officer. Along with him were two other likely rookie officers. Let me describe the other two officers for you: Both female in their very early 20s. Both shorter than 5'4. Both overweight. Neither one even remotely physically fit. They checked boxes on a diversity checklist for the municipality though I'm sure.
lots of assumptions there that ignore the broader demographic trends in the United States (for better or worse)

the armed forces can't fkn recruit anyone because no one can pass the physical

Reactions: CutnSnip

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
the shooter shouldn't have possessed the weapons and tactical gear he possessed. period

The weapons and tactical gear didn't kill those kids. Period. The killer did.

That said, the reason why the system failed to flag the killer in the Federal Firearms Act system is the same officious cowards who turned and ran at the school. Ramos was twice arrested, mentally evaluated and set free after he threatened to shoot up schools. 1) Those were crimes which he should have been encarcerated for. 2) The shrink should have had him declared mentally incompetent. Both failures resulted in Ramos' ability to buy a firearm.

Face it. Uvalde is a toilet.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRCD

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
A blatant and intentional lie:

Was Uvalde one of the 20?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Oh, you have some new fat friends. How nice for you. You all can go to the doughnut shop and regale the fat ladies with stories of how you gained weight because of your shoulder injury.

Maybe bring pictures of the black football player that weighs the same weight as you.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Doesn’t matter. Cops were there, armed and equipped, and they let those kids die.
Agreed. Thats why ACAB and society needs to stop telling us that we need to unconditionally heap praise on cops just for signing up. ”Thin Blue Line” and “Blue Lives Matter” flags are nothing but participation ribbons. Like anyone else cops need to earn praise but society says we need to put them on a pedestal just for waking up and going to work in the mornin. Until then they’re just members of an incredibly corrupt and largely ineffective organizations that prioritizes themselves over the lives of the people and children that they took an oath to serve and protect.
they misspelled cosplay, fucking cowards

Reactions: Woke AF

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Agreed. Thats why ACAB and society needs to stop telling us that we need to unconditionally heap praise on cops just for signing up. ”Thin Blue Line” and “Blue Lives Matter” flags are nothing but participation ribbons. Like anyone else cops need to earn praise but society says we need to put them on a pedestal just for waking up and going to work in the mornin. Until then they’re just members of an incredibly corrupt and largely ineffective organizations that prioritizes themselves over the lives of the people and children that they took an oath to serve and protect.
Geology Lives Matter

Otherwise sit on a log in the dark and drive nowhere. :monkey:

Reactions: $kully