Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
newsflash: manbaby Trump throws his plates and flips tables when he tantrums

ahahahahahaaaaaa
:ROFLMAO:

From everyone's favorite, Wonkette;

1:53: Apparently when they got back to the White House, Hutchinson got pulled in to a meeting with Tony Ornato, who explained what happened in The Beast (Trump's limo) after Trump's speech was over. He really really really thought he got to go to the Capitol to keep doing his coup, but they wouldn't let him. "I'm the fucking president, take me up to the Capitol now!"

Trump reportedly REACHED FOR THE STEERING WHEEL. "Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel," said Bobby Engel. (Secret Service guy)

"Trump used his free hand to lunge toward Bobby Engel." Mr. Engel was in the room as Ornato was telling this story, and did not disagree with any of it.

Oh. My. God.

And apparently he just kept demanding to go to the Capitol, even after GRABBING THE STEERING WHEEL and LUNGING AT THE SECRET SERVICE GUY.

1:58: When Trump returned to the White House, he heard Bill Barr's interview with the AP, and THREW HIS LUNCH AGAINST THE WALL.

KETCHUP WAS SPLATTERED.

2:00: Hutchinson says that was actually fairly common, and that she knew of multiple occasions when Trump had thrown food and dishes around the WH dining room, including ripping the tablecloth off the table and throwing everything to the floor.

What a f*cking disaster of a person.

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Fox is focusing on the idea that the secret service did not have the authority to refuse trumps order to take him to the capital

but also saying this is devastating testimony

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Cassidy is alluding to multiple felonies, as committed by Mark Meadows. Any odds that Meadows takes the 5th at some point?

Reactions: Phi1

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I’m sure there are more than a few erbb regulars who admire the fact that trump wanted to lead the charge on the capital and will see it as an act of bravery that he fought for it in The Beast and dismiss those that stopped him as RINO cowards.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Ketchup Emperor
:roflmao: :roflmao:

From everyone's favorite, Wonkette;

1:53: Apparently when they got back to the White House, Hutchinson got pulled in to a meeting with Tony Ornato, who explained what happened in The Beast (Trump's limo) after Trump's speech was over. He really really really thought he got to go to the Capitol to keep doing his coup, but they wouldn't let him. "I'm the fucking president, take me up to the Capitol now!"

Trump reportedly REACHED FOR THE STEERING WHEEL. "Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel," said Bobby Engel. (Secret Service guy)

"Trump used his free hand to lunge toward Bobby Engel." Mr. Engel was in the room as Ornato was telling this story, and did not disagree with any of it.

Oh. My. God.

And apparently he just kept demanding to go to the Capitol, even after GRABBING THE STEERING WHEEL and LUNGING AT THE SECRET SERVICE GUY.

1:58: When Trump returned to the White House, he heard Bill Barr's interview with the AP, and THREW HIS LUNCH AGAINST THE WALL.

KETCHUP WAS SPLATTERED.

2:00: Hutchinson says that was actually fairly common, and that she knew of multiple occasions when Trump had thrown food and dishes around the WH dining room, including ripping the tablecloth off the table and throwing everything to the floor.

What a f*cking disaster of a person.
:roflmao::roflmao:

I can only go to the coup if I can ride in my Limo.

The Revolution will not be handicapped-accessible.