Rusty - Shiv, Hatchet, 419Fish

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
Picked up a Rusty Twin this week. Came with FCS II and the MR twin + trailer set. What other fins has anyone with the board been using? I want to find something a little larger than the MRs. Suggestions for fin makers/brands other than FCS?

Reactions: JDJ

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Picked up a Rusty Twin this week. Came with FCS II and the MR twin + trailer set. What other fins has anyone with the board been using? I want to find something a little larger than the MRs. Suggestions for fin makers/brands other than FCS?
Mine’s Futures and I like the T1s or the Aipas. Try NVS, True Ames, or Rainbow Fin Co for 2 tab options

JeffRSpicoli

Nep status
Aug 9, 2019
I’ve had a

Thanks @JeffRSpicoli for that review of the Heckler. I’ve got one on order, but with FCS2’s.
@retodd Is there a T1 equivalent in the FCS2 world?
You're welcome, you are going to love it!!!.

And based on the suggestion of the T1, I did end up getting an NVS set that is similar and was cheaper, fin quiver is getting crazy, three full fin wallets now, Yikes!

Haven't ridden the Heckler with the NVS set yet, tried it on my Rusty Zeppelin with lukewarm results, but still really digging the quad set up for the Heckler.
-and to boot I just ordered the Barking Spider, so waiting on that, getting crazy.

Here is the NVS set I ordered I think I got 15% off with free shipping, nice fin seems heavier than other fins:

Cheers I hope the board works for you!

Reactions: Spinktopus

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Does that say 6' 6" Custom? at like 46 L ?

Shaped by Rick Hamon! Nice. He was the last person I talked with when I was over at the factory in Miarmar.