How’s the stock market?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Getting back up on my feet. Tomorrow night Cory Chase will be eating my ass!

The problem is still that U.S stock market is priced way too high (at least the last time I checked). Inflation and Interest rates are ok, just buy banks/insurance companies and asset heavy stocks and it'll be ok. Also rigs and ships.

Reactions: r32

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Today was the stock market equivalent of going over the falls on a big day and getting ragdolled on the inside as you are dragged over the reef.

• Haha
Reactions: vanrysss

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
FFS, the whitehouse had a party today with James Taylor singing Fire and Rain on guitar, on white house lawn to "Celebrate the Inflation Reduction Act'. Meanwhile, the markets are in flames due to dumb ass CPI number. I sh!t you not. Straight out of fucking bizzaro world. :foreheadslap:

At least it was a good song he was signing.

Today was the stock market equivalent of going over the falls on a big day and getting ragdolled on the inside as you are dragged over the reef.
When ski rescue?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I kept hearing about how commodities and gas prices had dropped so inflation was suddenly going to plummet this time around.:crazy2: Did people actually believe that? The weird thing is how people who are supposed to understand inflation don't seem to understand inflation.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Read on article today on ZeroHedge about a possible shortage of tanker/cargo ships. Good money to be made transporting large amounts of commodities. The ability to increase the supply of ships is extremely limited.

Reactions: Subway

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Here's something I was interested in a while back - wanted to see if I could profit off the coming delinquencies. I never got anywhere though. Any suggestions on how to play this, if there's a way?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Why do you care about this crap? Buy cheap stocks, forget about all the other clowns. I got pay from work today. I spent $100 on new shoes, $150 went to food for a few weeks, and $3000 on ships and oil rigs.

I don't care about consumer retards shitting away their money, overpriced shitstonks, shitflation and shittageddon. All I do is buy banks, insurance companies, rigs and ships. I have a bunch of money now and about this time next year I will have my pencil wiener rammed up the shitter of some Hungarian whore in Monaco.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Eastern European women are often weird looking.

Moreso than any other regional group on the planet. Besides maybe the Inuit.

I don't know what it is about them.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
FedEx (-20%) and UPS (-15%) getting rocked in pre market.

FedEx CEO warning of global recession coming.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
FedEx (-20%) and UPS (-15%) getting rocked in pre market.

FedEx CEO warning of global recession coming.
Our orders are soft too. White collar layoffs are here. Every CEO is saying the same thing.
Looks like retired Boomers may be coming back off the bench if this keeps up. I suppose this is good because they're the only ones that know how to do anything. It pains me to say this as Gen X haha.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Newly-single Ukrainian and Russian women hither and tither and you're about a Hungarian? I mean there's some hotties, but I'm thinking some others are trading at a steep discount.
Buffett says the market will be flat for another year and no one knows more about the stock market than Jimmy Buffett.

And Romanian chicks bro. Romanian chicks.