Dating Strippers -

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You could not be more wrong. So wrong. California gets the mixed native. Inca/ Guatelmalan/Spanish wenches. Little dumb squatty peasants. Wetbacks.

Florida gets the South American beauties..A mix of German. Italian, Spanish, eastern European. From Brazil, Argentina. Colombia, Venezuela, etc There are so many hot women in Miami it is crazy.
my neck still hurts from visting fort lauderdale

women, women EverYwhurrrr

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
New York clubs are super expensive and so are the women. 6 foot Russian blondes, so you don’t even notice the watered down whiskey for $25 a pop. Until you wake up looking at a 4 figure credit card receipt the next day. something I only did a few times, even in my drunkest of years

on the flip side you got Frenchy’s in San Juan PR. Can I get shout out for Frenchy’s? Some of you degenerates have been there I’m sure. Place is epic. Kevlar-wearing guards out front, holding ARs, and a total den of vice and iniquity inside.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Strippers drain your wallet, not your balls....probably best. I guess.
never seen the appeal of visiting a strip club, the lowest form of humans visit those establishments. it's sad that a man would have to pay a woman to dance in his lap for singles

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
never seen the appeal of visiting a strip club, the lowest form of humans visit those establishments. it's sad that a man would have to pay a woman to dance in his lap for singles
Most straight men have enjoyed a trip or two to a strip club.

But keep repeating feminist mantras - straight men being the "lowest form of humans" lol.

You are total Clown World.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020

But keep repeating feminist mantras - straight men being the "lowest form of humans" lol.

I've been a few times on nights out, to both the aforementioned clubs while living in town. The people you find that frequent those places and night clubs are scum for the most part, no wonder you identify with those people. If you need to buy a woman to sit on your lap it's game over and you might as well just hang it up, literally.

too based to be a feminist and too anti-woke to entertain clowns like yourself

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I never like strip clubs.

I'd rather get a hand job from a massage girl.

I'm not a visual learner

I'm a kumisthetic learner :trout:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Strippers? I had a 3br in south OB in the 70s that was a revolving door for strippers. They all worked a club near the Sub base in Point Loma. Incidentally I met Dennis Wilson in the hallway to the only bathroom early one morning. I had free rent for years from that arrangement just living the three S’s.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I never like strip clubs.

I'd rather get a hand job from a massage girl.

I'm not a visual learner

I'm a kumisthetic learner :trout:
my buddy was with a stripper for a bit. lasted about 15 minutes. easy gal and gave him a wet nap in parting.

Hong Kong (in TJ) is wild - you can’t unsee that chit.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
In the Army I was based in Fort Bragg N.C. Just outside of base, in Fayetteville was a club called the Flaming Mug and next door was a strip club run by one of the local biker clubs. After returning from a "not so fun" little tour of Central America, courtesy of Uncle Sam, I had a couple of days off. Mid day I walked into the strip club, sat down with a mug of beer and watched a procession of the granny brigade. I swear that not one woman was under the age of 60. I couldn't figure it out. Why would a club do this? At 21 y.o. I really had no interest in someone older than my mother but....this one woman with saggy tattooed breasts was really into me. Gave me her phone number and tried every trick in the book to get me aroused. I just didn't fall for it and left. To this day I wonder what would have happened if I took her up on it? Now at 56 years old and being fully aware of the experiences of older women, it could have been a game changer. Or, I could have simply been shot dead by her angry, cracked out biker husband. :unsure:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Went to visit a friend in Georgia.

With some planning, my friend would drive from Athens to Atlanta to collect me.

He said he'd get me from the Clermont Lounge so all I needed to do was get there.

MARTA from airport to Little 5 Points, then walk some blocks.

Didn't know what I was getting into for both the walk and the establishment. (Friends can be such a mixed blessing .)

Anyway, about the Clermont....