Dating Strippers -

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Strippers always have 3 “boyfriends”…

1. the sugardaddy: the typically older guy with the money that thinks she’s into him and gets just enough play to keep coming back for more

2. the nice guy: Emotional support borderline friend zone who gets to carry all her baggage and barely gets any.

3. The douche bag who treats her like sh!t and gets to fook her whenever she’s not dipping into #1’s wallet or crying to #2

honoroble mention: the coke dealing strip club DJ that controls the dance schedule.
I should also add that there’s a 67% chance that #2 ends up raising #3’s baby.

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Your Dad's a stripper?

If he was, I probably would not have been surprised to bump into him.

I went in for happy hour after work with some friends (I used to work nearby, and really, who can resist al you can eat Dino Nuggets). I went to order a drink a break a $20 and my dad was all chummy with the bartender, ordering a Purple Hooter.

waxhead

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 31, 2009
I played in a band in the 80's and 90's and the bandleader dated a girl that worked at Mitchell bros. Nice girl but not someone you'd bring home to meet mom. Her name was Ally Kat. She did arrange for free passes for the band, and it was an unremarkable experience. The band had a few stripper followers and some were full on lesbians. Some hate men, and delight in removing their money. They have contempt for the poor souls who have to buy their fake affection.

Years later my company did a number of jobs for the Crazy Horse strip club. Seeing the girls in the light of day, and for that matter, the club, showed what a sleezy down and out operation it was.

A few years go by and I meet the owner. The dude looked like he just left a country club, with his golf pants and sweater. I wondered if his friends knew he made a living by exploiting broken chicks. A real dirt bag. He tried to trick me into doing asbestos removal, then wrote a shitty review of my company because I refused. I was tempted to call him out for being an absolute douche in my response but I kept it professional.

Maybe it's different in Florida-I think at least the girls would be better looking, if no less crazy.

Strippers are great people. Many of course have SERIOUS issues and should be steered clear of at all costs. Butt, that said, one of the nicest girls I ever knew (talking wife material) was a young lady who worked at the Mitchell Bros place in SF during the 90's when I lived there. She had a full color tat of a dragon on her inner labia, I shite you not. Had serious daddy issues when younger, sought psychiatric help and ended up a winner of a young lady.

We had so much fun before she went legit though. Met her at work of all places, she had her mortgage with our bank.

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing: good times.

Tell your friend to hop in both feet first, and tell us how it goes.

Gots to live a little at least once in your life... me? I live as much as possible always, you know, to make up for all those of you who "don't".

Someone's got to pick up the slack to keep a balance.

:jamon::poke::waving::shaka:

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
did my share. of 3. one for the first time experience. she worked "in town," like i didn't know where that was. she had several wigs and some stupid fake name. counting singles while high on blow was a mess. second one was to save her. yep, the good old, "i'm different, and you're better than this!" i wasn't, and neither was she. she was doing half the club for 100$ nightly. i moved states to get away from that one. third was a "just tonight" last minute grab that actually lasted a bit and she was really nice, honest, and just paying bills. see her around LA from time to time. she was the girl before i met my ex wife. we ran into her one day. "how do you two know each other?" of course the ex wife asked. "we used to fuck around about 5 years ago," was the answer from her. i've never been prouder or more afraid, but that was true, timeline worked out, so it was a nice goodbye and not a word said after.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Holy fuck it's even more fun when you google the names...

It's even worse to know that you shared damaged goods with Bill fucking Maher of all people. :barf:

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
There are no "nice strippers" from Florida.

I should've mentioned that
You could not be more wrong. So wrong. California gets the mixed native. Inca/ Guatelmalan/Spanish wenches. Little dumb squatty peasants. Wetbacks.

Florida gets the South American beauties..A mix of German. Italian, Spanish, eastern European. From Brazil, Argentina. Colombia, Venezuela, etc There are so many hot women in Miami it is crazy.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You could not be more wrong. So wrong. California gets the mixed native. Inca/ Guatelmalan/Spanish wenches. Little dumb squatty peasants. Wetbacks.

Florida gets the South American beauties..A mix of German. Italian, Spanish, eastern European. From Brazil, Argentina. Colombia, Venezuela, etc There are so many hot women in Miami it is crazy.
Most hot girls I have ever saw in one place was Miami airport.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

There are no "nice strippers" in Florida.

Look nice? Sure.

Date one? No.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
There are no "nice strippers" in Florida.

Look nice? Sure.

Date one? No.
Bro.

dead wrong.

tampa mons venus. I fell in loooooove so many times 25 years ago. :roflmao::roflmao:

also, fyi. If ever traveling to barbados, i wouldnt recommend the teal colored cottage across the street from soupbowls. Same cottage made famous by slater in trans world And sipping jet streams. There’s most def a venereal disease still there 20 years later after the Portuguese bachelor party that flew in 5 european lady ”friends”. There’s not enough bleach and steel wool to clean up after that week.

Reactions: Subway

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Strippers always have 3 “boyfriends”…

1. the sugardaddy: the typically older guy with the money that thinks she’s into him and gets just enough play to keep coming back for more

2. the nice guy: Emotional support borderline friend zone who gets to carry all her baggage and barely gets any.

3. The douche bag who treats her like sh!t and gets to fook her whenever she’s not dipping into #1’s wallet or crying to #2

honoroble mention: the coke dealing strip club DJ that controls the dance schedule.
I can see my friend ending up as a #2 taking care of #3's baby -

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
...second one was to save her. yep, the good old, "i'm different, and you're better than this!" i wasn't, and neither was she. she was doing half the club for 100$ nightly. i moved states to get away from that one.
Oof. That sucks. I'd cary that one for a while. Never had to move states because of a girl (towns, yeah) maybe I'm still a brown belt.